• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Extra for Offer - Fall / Winter Catalogs

In summary, the new Consultant is taking a chance and trying to make some sales in the last few months of the year. He has more catalogs and paperwork than he needed, and is asking for opinions on using the Fall/Winter write in receipts starting in March. Some people think it might void a customer's warranty, while others think it is a good way to reduce waste.
pczd
I am just taking a chance here. I know the month is almost over but I am a new Consultant who started in November without much action in November and December. Of course, I bought the ultimate kit which now leaves me with more catalogs and paperwork than I needed.

Oh well -- Just wondering if any Canadian Consultants (in Ontario) have some big shows coming up next week and need any of the FW Catalogs or Receipts (I have both).

Thanks!!

Also, anybody have an opinion on using the Fall / Winter write in receipts starting March 1st. My director feels that it might void a customer's warranty on their product if I continue to use these up. I want to do what it right of course but I hate the thought of seeing them go to waste. I was thinking I could black out the Fall /Winter at the top of the form????

Anybody have any thoughts on this???

To be on the safe side, you could e-mail your question to HO. I have used my extra write in receipt forms for the times I have sold CASH & CARRY, of spare items I happen to have. They also come in handy for the person who gives you CASH at a party, and wants a receipt. You would still give them the computer receipt you print out, after entering their order on your computer.

Recently, when I have done Product Adjustments through our online process, I have been instructed to print out a copy of the Approval of the Adjustment for return. They then say to send that copy with the product being returned, and to write the Confirmation number on the outside of the envelope. I have not been sending the customer's original receipt, and the replacements have been made without any delay.

take all those old catalogues to any craft shows you might do and hand those out instead of the new ones. OR place them EVERYWHERE, like dr's office etc. better someone looks at them then in your recycle box. the booster sells a sticker with a great poem for old stickers www.thebooster.com
nes myself so not too sure about the sales receipts

1. What is the cost for the "Extra for Offer - Fall / Winter Catalogs"?

The cost for the "Extra for Offer - Fall / Winter Catalogs" varies depending on the quantity ordered. Please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for pricing information.

2. Can I order the "Extra for Offer - Fall / Winter Catalogs" as a customer?

Yes, the "Extra for Offer - Fall / Winter Catalogs" are available for purchase by customers. Please contact your Pampered Chef consultant to place an order.

3. How many catalogs are included in the "Extra for Offer - Fall / Winter Catalogs"?

The "Extra for Offer - Fall / Winter Catalogs" come in packs of 10, with a minimum order of 30 catalogs. This means you will receive 30, 40, 50, etc. catalogs depending on the quantity you order.

4. Can I customize the "Extra for Offer - Fall / Winter Catalogs" with my own information?

Unfortunately, the "Extra for Offer - Fall / Winter Catalogs" cannot be customized with individual consultant information. They are pre-printed with the Pampered Chef logo and standard contact information.

5. Are the products in the "Extra for Offer - Fall / Winter Catalogs" different from the regular catalog?

The "Extra for Offer - Fall / Winter Catalogs" feature a selection of our most popular products from the regular catalog, as well as exclusive seasonal items. Some products may be different or have different pricing in the "Extra for Offer" catalog.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mandy412
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mandy412
  • nicki25
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • Swirl