• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Error in Some Canadian Catalogs....

In summary, the catalogs you received may contain US pages. You can check pages 9, 23, 27, 33 and 45 for pictures of US Directors, as well as a US home state, to determine if your catalogs include US pages.
Miguel
Not sure if everyone received this email from HO. Lovely.:grumpy:

Dear Consultant:

It has come to our attention that, due to an error made by our printer, some of the Fall/Winter ’07 catalogs shipped to Canadian Consultants contain pages from the US catalog.

At this point, we are not sure of the full extent of this error; however, we know that not every catalog is affected. As such, the catalogs you received may be error-free. To eliminate any confusion at your Fall ’07 Cooking Shows,
please check all of your catalogs.

If you have any misprinted catalogs,
please contact Support Services at
1–800–342–CHEF (2433) for replacement catalogs. Please discard any misprinted catalogs.

Just more evidence that Canada is the 51st state. :)

I'm kidding! But we do love you. :love:

lol funny ann

Well atleast they are going to replace them for you:)

Which pages? Do we have to flip through the whole catty to check pricing to figure it out? The last time something like this happened, the whole catty shipped out was US- and it was pretty easy to tell if you knew what to look for. This time it is just pages INSIDE. I wish they had told us WHICH pages. Last time was a nightmare because at least one local consultant was totally oblivious to the fact that the cattys were US until she had dropped an entire package in waiting rooms around town, and put them in the hands of guests at a show- only to discover the shocking price differences during tally time.

look on the back of your catalogues and compare them to the summer ones
we dont take discover cards
i think that is how we figured it out in the spring when the same thing happened :)

My concern is that the note says Some Pages. Is the cover affected- or inside pages? Has anyone found that they have any of these? I havent even LOOKED at the pack I got in my changeover. I guess I had better.

I havent even LOOKED at the pack I got in my changeover. I guess I had better.

i was thinking the same thing

Good one, Ann!! ;)

Ha....just something to keep us busy....looking at all of our catalogues, 'cause we have nothing better to do!! LOL ....(that was sarcasm, by the way!!)

Just think you will know where everything is in the catalog. How impressive that will be to your guests.

You actually only have to look at 1/4 of the pages, because there are 4 pages per sheet (front and back on each side of the center fold). So pick 1 item on each, say... right hand page in the front half of the book and check that those are right.

Ha....just something to keep us busy....looking at all of our catalogues, 'cause we have nothing better to do!! LOL ....(that was sarcasm, by the way!!)

roflmao
no really?!? lol

i dont know about you but according to hubby i dont do anything all day anyway except sit here in front of the computer :(

I just received this email today :
As we informed you yesterday, due to an error made by our printer, some catalogs shipped to you may contain US catalog pages. To determine whether or not your catalogs include US pages, we recommend you check pages 9, 23, 27, 33 and 45 for pictures of US Directors, along with a US home state. If you find these pictures or any other errors, please contact Support Services at 1-800-342-CHEF (2433), and new catalogs will be sent to you immediately.

Please understand that your catalogs are most likely error-free, but because some catalogs were misprinted, we suggest you check your catalogs to ensure you have correct catalogs on hand.

We apologize for this inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

how great we'll have to look through all of our catalogues on those pages to see if they are wrong. That will be fun to look through 100 catalogues.

So I have to check them ALL?? I was really sort of hoping that I could check one from each pack and then assume that the pack was fine. Am I wrong? Am I really lazy? (ok, yes but don't answer that). Am I wrong in thinking that someone had better have been hauled into an office somewhere and just YELLED at?

cla519 said:
how great we'll have to look through all of our catalogues on those pages to see if they are wrong. That will be fun to look through 100 catalogues.
Have fun.:eek: :cry: :grumpy:

not a good task to have to preform

heather9892 said:
roflmao
no really?!? lol

i dont know about you but according to hubby i dont do anything all day anyway except sit here in front of the computer :(
grrrr!:mad: :mad: :grumpy: :grumpy:
I see that we are not that different from each other even in different countries!;)
I get so sick of hearing my husband say stupid stuff like that! Yeah, mabye sometimes I spend too much time on here, but most of the time I'm busy with the kids or working or running around doing errands, that 1/2 the time are his errands!:grumpy: :grumpy:

Last edited:
Did anyone end up getting faulty catties here? No one from my team did. We were all in the clear.

grrrr!
I see that we are not that different from each other even in different countries!
I get so sick of hearing my husband say stupid stuff like that! Yeah, mabye sometimes I spend too much time on here, but most of the time I'm busy with the kids or working or running around doing errands, that 1/2 the time are his errands!
i think men are men no matter what country we live in :cry: :grumpy: lol

really i dont know what the problem is about what time the dishwasher gets loaded ever tried doing that with a 2 yr old trying to help :eek:

What is the error in some Canadian catalogs for Pampered Chef?

The error in some Canadian catalogs for Pampered Chef is that the prices listed are in US dollars instead of Canadian dollars.

Will the incorrect prices be honored for Canadian customers?

No, the incorrect prices will not be honored for Canadian customers. The correct Canadian prices can be found on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant.

How did this error occur?

The error occurred due to a technical issue during the printing process of the Canadian catalogs. The correct prices were inputted, but the incorrect pricing was printed.

Can I still place an order using the incorrect prices?

No, all orders must be placed using the correct Canadian prices. Any orders placed with incorrect prices will be adjusted accordingly.

What is Pampered Chef doing to fix this issue?

Pampered Chef is actively working to correct the error in the Canadian catalogs. New catalogs will be printed with the correct Canadian prices and distributed as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• scottcooks
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • kkimpinski
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Mr. Pampered Chef