• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Catalog E - R - R - O - R - S !!!??!

In summary, the conversation is about some catalogs having incorrect pricing, which was discovered by a few people. The director advises everyone to check their catalogs and call the company to get them replaced if necessary. Some consultants share their frustration and tips on how to check for errors. It is mentioned that some catalogs have Canadian pages with higher prices, and the issue was found in a set of catalogs ordered in September. Some consultants confirm that their catalogs are fine.
scottcooks
Gold Member
:yuck:

From my director Sandy Alexanian:

Hi everyone,
We have had a few people notice that their catalogs have some wrong pricing. (English catalogs) Thank God our prices aren't that high!!! It really makes us look even better! Please check these particular pages in some of your catalogs to make sure they are correct. If you have some with the wrong pricing, call 1-800-our-chef and they will replace them for you. If you have any questions do not hesitate to call. Please check your catalogs for the wrong pricing on the following pages: 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 41, 44, 45. For example in the incorrect catalog on pg. 11 the Cheese Bistro Set is listed as $43.00 when it is should only be $29.00. The new round stone w/handles is listed incorrectly as $42.50 on pg. 45 instead of the correct price of $29.50.:eek:

So - who can find the errors???! There are some Cheffers who can sleuth this one down.

holy crap .. thats nuts!! too bad i already gave all of my catalogs out! that stinks!

Oh my word... :cry: I have to go through all my catalogs!! :yuck: AAgghh.... (sorry just frustrated tonight, feeling overwhelmed and this added to it all:eek: )

Not really all of them. Did you order a hundred? Then look at a random sample of about 15, should give you an idea if they are wrong.

Robin

Ya, Robin I did... Thanks for the advice, I will definitely take you up on that! :)

Beth posted this yesterday. Some catalogs have Canadian pages in them, that's why the prices are higher. An easy way to check is to look at the RUFTH info and make sure it says "America's Second Harvest."

chefann said:
Beth posted this yesterday. Some catalogs have Canadian pages in them, that's why the prices are higher. An easy way to check is to look at the RUFTH info and make sure it says "America's Second Harvest."
Yep. What Ann said! Also their trivet is $14.50.

I found out at a show when someone came up to me with a price that I knew was too much, and then her other item was high too and I'm, like where did you get those prices?? I was just glad our prices are LOWER - I feel so bad for the Canadian consultants who ger OUR pages!

BTW: It was my second set of catalogs that had the errors. The set I got in August were fine. The bad set was ordered the 3rd or 4th of September.

Last edited:
I just checked mine, and they are ok.

Thanks for the heads up. I am waiting for more catalogs to be delivered and will check them out before I pass them out.

Whew! Mine are okay.

Related to Catalog E - R - R - O - R - S !!!??!

What are the most common catalog E-R-R-O-R-S when ordering from Pampered Chef?

The most common catalog errors when ordering from Pampered Chef include entering incorrect or incomplete shipping information, using an expired promo code, having items in your cart that are no longer available, and exceeding the maximum quantity allowed for a certain item.

What should I do if I encounter a catalog E-R-R-O-R when placing an order?

If you encounter a catalog error when placing an order, the first step is to double check all of your shipping and billing information to ensure it is correct. Then, make sure any promo codes you are using are still valid and not expired. If the error persists, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies and attempting to place the order again.

Can I still place an order if I encounter a catalog E-R-R-O-R?

In most cases, you can still place an order even if you encounter a catalog error. However, if the error is related to an item being out of stock or reaching the maximum quantity allowed, you may need to remove that item from your cart in order to successfully place the order.

Will I be charged for items that were included in my cart but could not be ordered due to a catalog E-R-R-O-R?

No, you will only be charged for items that were successfully ordered and shipped. If an item in your cart is not able to be ordered due to a catalog error, it will not be included in your final order and you will not be charged for it.

How can I avoid encountering catalog E-R-R-O-R-S when ordering from Pampered Chef?

To avoid encountering catalog errors when ordering from Pampered Chef, it is important to double check all of your information before placing the order, ensure any promo codes are valid and not expired, and be aware of any maximum quantities for items. Also, regularly clearing your browser's cache and cookies can help prevent technical errors from occurring.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BethCooks4U
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
toniascookin
  • luvbeingachef
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jules711