• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are the Canadian Catalog prices hurting our sales?

In summary, the conversation discusses how Trevor, Tristan, and Rachel's children are pictured if the posters have some children. Martin is also included, but his picture is different because he was born after the conversation took place. The children's ages are also mentioned.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
Check your catalogsI just got a batch of catalogs with several pages being from the Canadian Catalog (Round up talks about the Canada food bank). The prices on these pages are much higher than ours. I know I lost sales last night because of it. Pages are: 11-16 and 41-45.

If you have any of those catalogs call HO and let them know!

Thanks for the heads up. I had a consultant last season get Canadian catalogs in his starter kit. Kinda wierd!

Thought it would be fun to see a picture of everyone's children if you have some.

Trevor (5 Nov. 20th)in Blue
Tristan(5 Nov. 20th) in Red
and Rachel(4 Dec. 19th).

Attachments

• trev.jpg
    trev.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 189
  • tristan.jpg
    tristan.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 232
  • rachel.jpg
    rachel.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 263
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c398/thirteenfridays/HPIM2330.jpg
Martin- age 13 months
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c398/thirteenfridays/055.jpg
Alex- age 13, and Andy- age 10

My son, Luke, is in my avator with me. He is 3.

My baby girl is in my avatar and she is almost 20m.

My son is on my avatar

chefkristin said:
My son is on my avatar
Ok never mind he isn't. I forgot I had a different picture here.
I will try to post one.For some reason I can't get it attached. :(ok--I changed my avatar. He is there now!

I would post pics but no clue how everytime I do it says the pics are to big

Jennie- upload your pics onto photobucket.com Once they are there you can shrink them too. There is a link that you can copy that has the

Isaac is on my avatar. He'll be 2 on November 19th.

My daughter Brianna is 8 but I don't have a picture to post.

My two sons Christian 2 and Benjamin 10 days old (in pic he was 1 or 2 days old)
http://media3.dropshots.com/photos/64366/20071017/051228.jpg
http://media4.dropshots.com/photos/64366/20071017/050836.jpg

Tonia,

I love the name Christian! I would love to name my baby that if it's a boy, but I have a first cousin with that name, so, that's out for us.

We named him Christian because we didn't know anyone named that, I have a weird thing about naming our animals and babies after people even if it is a good name, that's how are kitten ended up being named Joe but that's a whole different story.

What is "Pics of All Our Children"?

"Pics of All Our Children" is a program created by Pampered Chef to help raise awareness and funds for children's charities around the world. It encourages consultants and customers to share photos of their children with the hashtag #PamperedChefKids and for every photo shared, Pampered Chef will donate $1 to a designated charity.

How can I participate in "Pics of All Our Children"?

To participate in "Pics of All Our Children", simply take a photo of your child or children and share it on social media using the hashtag #PamperedChefKids. Make sure your post is set to public so that we can see and count your contribution towards the donation. You can also encourage your friends and family to participate and help spread the word about this program.

Which charities will benefit from "Pics of All Our Children"?

The designated charities for "Pics of All Our Children" may vary depending on the time of year and location. Our current partner charities include Feeding America, No Kid Hungry, and the American Red Cross. Check our website or social media for the latest updates on our partner charities.

Can I donate directly to the charities instead of participating in "Pics of All Our Children"?

Yes, you can certainly donate directly to our partner charities if you prefer. However, we believe that "Pics of All Our Children" is a fun and easy way for everyone to get involved and make a positive impact. Plus, by sharing your photos, you are also helping to spread awareness about these important causes.

Is there a limit to how many photos I can share for "Pics of All Our Children"?

No, there is no limit to the number of photos you can share for "Pics of All Our Children". However, please keep in mind that only one photo per person will be counted towards the donation. So feel free to share multiple photos but know that it will not increase the amount of our donation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BethCooks4U
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • scottcooks
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Chef Gilles