• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Canadian Catalog Prices Higher? Check Your Catalogs & Call HO for Updates!

In summary, Beth's PC catalogs have much higher prices than those of her competitors. She lost sales last night because of this. HO sent her new catalogues, but she still worries about the bad reputation she has earned.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
I just got a batch of catalogs with several pages being from the Canadian Catalog (Round up talks about the Canada food bank). The prices on these pages are much higher than ours. I know I lost sales last night because of it. Pages are: 11-16 and 41-45.

If you have any of those catalogs call HO and let them know!

:eek: Thanks!

Thanks. I will check that. :eek:

Good info. Thank you!

guess you guys got the pages they replaced ours with.

beth
compared to other ds companies pc doesnt mark up the prices too much thats one of the reasons i decided to do pc :)

heather9892 said:
guess you guys got the pages they replaced ours with.

beth
compared to other ds companies pc doesnt mark up the prices too much thats one of the reasons i decided to do pc :)
Oh, I know that Heather but OUR customers will be shocked by those prices... It's all about what we are used to paying in general. And our dollar isn't so good right now...

I lost sales when people tried to buy things listed on the mistaken US pages and I couldnt let them have the things for the better pricing. I had customers freak out on me, yell at me, and finally- I told them to call HO and demand they honour the pricing. They didn't and I end up with a bad reputation. It really sucked. HO sent me new catalogues. I still just shake when I think about that night.

friday said:
I lost sales when people tried to buy things listed on the mistaken US pages and I couldnt let them have the things for the better pricing. I had customers freak out on me, yell at me, and finally- I told them to call HO and demand they honour the pricing. They didn't and I end up with a bad reputation. It really sucked. HO sent me new catalogues. I still just shake when I think about that night.

You poor thing! How horrible. I would have thought HO would have honored it just so that PC doesn't look bad!

BethCooks4U said:
Oh, I know that Heather but OUR customers will be shocked by those prices... It's all about what we are used to paying in general. And our dollar isn't so good right now...

i know and our $$ is the strongest its been since 1970's

im sure you will have no problem replacing them

friday said:
How awful! I guess my problem really isn't so bad after all!

And they are replacing my catalogs - all 100 even though I gave out a whole pack at a fair on Saturday! :eek: Some were to hosts and now I have to mail them the corrected catalogs when I get them. lol

Thanks for the heads up, Beth - mine seem to be OK.
Sounds like people who ordered after the initial paperwork supply may have gotten these?

kspry said:
Thanks for the heads up, Beth - mine seem to be OK.
Sounds like people who ordered after the initial paperwork supply may have gotten these?
Yep. My first set was fine.

Thanks for the heads-up Beth!! Two of the packs I have sitting in my closet are partly Canadian. YIKES!!!

1. Why are the Canadian catalog prices higher than the US prices?

The prices in our Canadian catalog are higher due to various factors such as currency exchange rates, import fees, and local taxes. We strive to provide our customers with the best quality products at competitive prices.

2. Are the products in the Canadian catalog the same as the ones in the US catalog?

Yes, the products in our Canadian catalog are the same as the ones in the US catalog. However, due to the aforementioned factors, the prices may differ.

3. How often are the prices in the Canadian catalog updated?

The prices in the Canadian catalog are updated regularly to reflect any changes in currency exchange rates or other factors that may affect pricing. We recommend checking our website or contacting our customer service team for the most up-to-date prices.

4. Can I still purchase products from the US catalog if I live in Canada?

Yes, you can still purchase products from the US catalog if you live in Canada. However, please note that you will be charged in US dollars and may be subject to additional fees such as import duties and taxes upon delivery.

5. How can I get more information about the pricing in the Canadian catalog?

If you have any further questions or concerns about the pricing in the Canadian catalog, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team. They will be happy to provide you with more information and assist you with your purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BethCooks4U
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
toniascookin
  • scottcooks
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • pattikake