• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fall Catalog - Pagination Issue?

In summary, the pagination issue in the Fall Catalog may be caused by a technical glitch, incorrect coding, or missing data. Our team is working to resolve it as soon as possible, but the exact time frame for the fix may vary. The issue may affect your ability to view products in the catalog, but you can still use the search function or navigation buttons to browse through products. Placing an order is still possible, but navigating through the catalog may be difficult. For updates on the issue, you can check our website or social media pages, or contact our customer service team.
pattikake
I just received my changeover kit ... anyone else have issues with their catalogs? Mine has two pages 11-16, and also 41-46. They seem to be missing a complete spread. I've just called HO and am waiting for a call back, but wanted to let you know to double check yours before sending them out to hosts..

Just checked-mine are good. Thanks for the heads up.

Kodeysmom said:
Thanks for the heads up.

Ditto. I hate when that happens!

It has happened at times before! Thanks for the heads up.

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with your catalogs. I haven't personally experienced this issue, but I will definitely double check my catalogs before sending them out. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and I hope you hear back from HO soon. Let's make sure our hosts have the best catalogs possible!

1. Why is the pagination not working in the Fall Catalog?

There may be various reasons for the pagination issue in the Fall Catalog. It could be due to a technical glitch, incorrect coding, or missing data. Our team is working to identify the root cause and resolve it as soon as possible.

2. How long will it take to fix the pagination issue?

We understand the inconvenience caused by the pagination issue in the Fall Catalog. Our team is working diligently to fix it as soon as possible. However, the exact time frame for the resolution may vary depending on the complexity of the issue.

3. Will the pagination issue affect my ability to view products in the catalog?

Yes, the pagination issue may affect your ability to view products in the Fall Catalog. However, you can use the search function to find specific products or browse through the catalog using the navigation buttons until the issue is resolved.

4. Can I still place an order even with the pagination issue?

Yes, you can still place an order from the Fall Catalog even with the pagination issue. However, please note that you may experience some difficulty in navigating through the catalog. We recommend using the search function or browsing through specific categories to find the products you are looking for.

5. How can I stay updated on the status of the pagination issue?

You can stay updated on the status of the pagination issue by checking our website or social media pages for any announcements. Our customer service team is also available to provide updates and assist with any concerns you may have regarding the issue.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BethCooks4U
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kaylin
  • babywings76