• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Resolve Printing Issues: Check Your Catalogs for Pink Marks on Pages 24 and 41

In summary, "Check Your Catalogs" is a feature offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to easily browse and shop from their current catalogs online. To access this feature, customers simply need to go to the company's website and click on the "Catalogs" tab. It is also possible to request a physical copy of the catalog from a Pampered Chef consultant or through their customer service team. All products featured in the catalogs are available for purchase online through "Check Your Catalogs", and there is no limit to the number of products that can be ordered through this feature.
chefkathy
I just got 100 catalogs and ALL of them have a pink mark on pages 24 and 41. They obviously had a printing problem on that spread.

I called HO and they are shipping out new ones.

Thanks for the heads up!

I would have never noticed but I was mailing out a catalog to someone who wanted a new stone and was writing her a note to tell her which page to look for. I checked about 20 more catalogs out of all my bundles of 25 and each catalog I looked at had the pink streaks, some worse than others.

Related to Resolve Printing Issues: Check Your Catalogs for Pink Marks on Pages 24 and 41

What is "Check Your Catalogs"?

"Check Your Catalogs" is a feature offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to easily browse and shop from our current catalogs online.

How do I access "Check Your Catalogs"?

To access "Check Your Catalogs", simply go to our website and click on the "Catalogs" tab. From there, you can select the current catalog you wish to browse and shop from.

Can I still receive a physical copy of the catalog?

Yes, you can still request a physical copy of our catalog. Simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or contact our customer service team to request a copy.

Are all products in the catalog available for purchase online?

Yes, all products featured in our current catalogs are available for purchase online through "Check Your Catalogs". You can also find additional products and exclusive online-only deals on our website.

Is there a limit to how many products I can order through "Check Your Catalogs"?

No, there is no limit to the number of products you can order through "Check Your Catalogs". Enjoy browsing and shopping from our full catalog selection at your convenience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pattikake
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Sheila