• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Check Your Adjustment Status Page | Updates & Fixes | Call HO for Support

In summary, the "Check Your Adjustment Status Page" is a feature on the Pampered Chef website that allows consultants to track their progress and view any adjustments made to their account. To access this page, log in to your account on the website and go to the "My Business" tab. Updates and fixes related to commission, sales, and team changes may be seen on this page, and if any errors are noticed, contacting Home Office or your upline for support is recommended. The adjustment status can also be tracked on the Pampered Chef app, available on both iOS and Android devices.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Could y'all check your adjustment status page for me and see if you can see your current adjustments? Mine were all there about 10 days ago and then they all disappeared and it states there are no current adjustments which isn't true. I called HO and talked with someone in the website/cc area early last week and he said there must be a problem that they were not aware of and in a day or two it should be fixed. Well, there is still nothing there and when I call a rep to ask about an adjustment, they have to search to find them as well. Can y'all see yours?

mine are there but there have been screwy things going on.... like mine say they were shipped out on Dec 5 2008 yet the adjustments were done in May! :eek:

All righty then. I guess there really are problems with it! Thanks! I won't be holding my breath about it! ; )

yeah, still probs this morning with mine

And unfortunatly, this is one of the many reasons for the high volume calls to the Solution Center, which by the way has VASTLY improved!!!

Recently, I received an e-mail response from an e-mail I sent HO in February...yes, February to May!! It was titled..."not read".

This along with not seeing adjustments clearly, I am not using anything but the phone for issues. If adjustments could be as easily done as they are for shows done within 30 days, then I would forgo most all of my calls.

Related to Check Your Adjustment Status Page | Updates & Fixes | Call HO for Support

1. What is the "Check Your Adjustment Status Page"?

The "Check Your Adjustment Status Page" is a feature on the Pampered Chef website that allows consultants to track their progress towards reaching their sales and recruiting goals. It also shows any adjustments made to their account, such as commission changes or incentives earned.

2. How do I access the "Check Your Adjustment Status Page"?

To access the "Check Your Adjustment Status Page", log in to your Pampered Chef account on the website. Click on the "My Business" tab, then select "Adjustment Status" from the drop-down menu. This will take you to the page where you can view your current status and any updates or fixes.

3. What kind of updates and fixes can I expect to see on the "Check Your Adjustment Status Page"?

The "Check Your Adjustment Status Page" may show updates or fixes related to your commission or incentive earnings, changes to your team or sales, and any other adjustments made to your account. It is important to regularly check this page to stay informed about your progress and any changes made to your account.

4. What should I do if I notice an error on my "Check Your Adjustment Status Page"?

If you notice an error on your "Check Your Adjustment Status Page", the first step is to contact Home Office for support. They will be able to assist you with any discrepancies or issues you may have with your account. You can also reach out to your upline or mentor for additional guidance.

5. Can I track my adjustment status on the Pampered Chef app?

Yes, you can track your adjustment status on the Pampered Chef app. Simply open the app and go to the "My Business" tab. From there, click on "Adjustment Status" to view your current progress and any updates or fixes. This feature is available on both the iOS and Android versions of the app.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefkugler
  • pamperedlinda
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • lisasfuncooking
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies