• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

TPampered Chef Updates: Progress Check-Ins for Personal Sales and Recruiting

In summary, Leggy asked me to do updates on people of where they started to check-in vs. where they are now so we can see progress. I thought it would be fun to see their "thermometers" but I can't figure out how we could post the image in here so there is a link to each person's thermometer...
Just submitted a $1057 show. I don't remember if I posted here that I submitted a $186 order/show this week...$2463 to go!

Go Kris!Today's show for me is at $741 with more to follow. I'm thinking it will at least reach $900.

Go Debi, Go Debi, Go Debi!!!!!!

Had a show today, I am now $225 away....so close I can taste it!

sales---april 30th
total of 300,000 in 5 years---

omg morfia you rock I have 3600. more to go with 4more shows and 1 caddy hope I can di do it say a few prayer for me ..........

Good job Morfia!!!!...and the rest of you!I'll update the first post later - working on invitations for a "Graduation Party Shower"...the mom is inviting 100 people (a lot won't travel for the party since they are in CA but HOPING they will shop online)!!!!

Morfia, you are AMAZING! Congrats on TPC and $300,000 in five years (sound of jaw hitting floor). Wowza!

Oh my gosh Doreen, you've done so much in two months! I'm saying prayers for you to get that last $3600!!!!

One of my consultants submitted her qualifying shows today! It won't be official until her status changes on the IPT...but looks like TPC!

The great part is not only will she receive the Salad Spinner incentive, but a free website for 90 days, and (ta-da!) 200PC$!!!

Thank you Eileen (aka ChefEileen)

Last edited:
Congratulations Kris!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHO-HOO!!!!

All updated guys!!!!

Wooooohoooo! Great job, Kris!!!

Way to go Kris AND Eileen!

I'm in ... I've officially made it!!!!!!!!!! YAHOO!
God just keeps amazing me!

Last edited:
Yeah , Kris & Diane!!! Woo-hoo!!!!!

Yeah Kris & Diane---wahoo!:balloon:

quiverfull7 said:
I'm in ... I've officially made it!!!!!!!!!! YAHOO!
God just keeps amazing me!

Congratulations Diane!!!
We will have to seek each other out for the TPC walk so we can walk consecutively!!!

Kris!!!!
AWESOME!!!!
Way to go!!!

thanks----It's easy to earn sales--
Recruiting is harder--Next year I will go for recruiting again---
now I am 4 tables into the room be there for 2 years---

MORFIA said:
thanks----It's easy to earn sales--
Recruiting is harder--Next year I will go for recruiting again---
now I am 4 tables into the room be there for 2 years---

Your ring is got some major bling doesn't it!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!

Diane will be sporting the ring - how awesome! A good day to have that blessing with your loss!

Hi everyone;

I just received my notification that I qualified and I am getting a free 90 day
website!!!!!

ChefEileen said:
Hi everyone;

website!!!!!

Good job qualifying and welcome to the Pampered Chef! You'll enjoy it! :)

janetupnorth said:
Diane will be sporting the ring - how awesome! A good day to have that blessing with your loss!

You are so right! God always knows what we need. I've been crying for so many reasons!

ChefEileen said:
Hi everyone;

website!!!!!

Janet, This makes TPC in recruiting official enough for me:blushing: .
Congratulations again Eileen!

I submitted a $1293 show today so that brings me down to $1084. (I have two shows waiting to close, so I actually need less than that...but I don't want to count those until they're submitted.)

Updated Kris - where is Debi by the way?

I'm pretty sure Debi is still here, just not posting as much. (I talked with her last week and it sounded like she was shifting her goal towards next year's TPC....though if TPC comes thru this month, I sure she'll be here hollering. :))

After submitting two shows and a couple on-line orders, I'm down to around $315. :)

legacypc46 said:
After submitting two shows and a couple on-line orders, I'm down to around $315. :)

WHOHOO - Yeah Kris! I'll update that thermometer after dinner.

You're a sweetheart Janet!

I wish they would update the TPC Tracker more often
1582.to go 2 shows 1 relay for life some people collecting orders too

ONLY 1 WEEK TO GO

All updated, but here is a copy for those who only check the end of threads. ;)

Those who made it already:

Personal Sales

dannyzmom (Carolyn)
chefruthie (Ruthie)
Twinkie10 (Jeannie)
Chefgirl2(Elaine)
quiverfull7 (Diane)

happy105.gif
happy105.gif
happy105.gif

Balanced Business
kcont (Beckie)

backflip.gif
backflip.gif
backflip.gif

Recruiting
legacypc46 (Kris)

Working on TPC Personal Sales:

DebbieJ:
Debbie's Update

legacypc46:
Kris' Update Check it out!!!! She's SOOOOO close!!!!

kcont:
Beckie's Update
(She needs to check in!)

chef131doreen:
Doreen's Update

jwpamp:
Janice's Update Almost there - yeah!!!!!!!!

Working on TPC Recruiting:

PamperedChefDebi: Debi's Update
Any progress Debi?

amy07: Amy's Update
4 to sign and qualify and 2 additional to qualify - you can still do it Amy!!!!

kcont: Beckie's Update
Only 2 left to qualify - have you made it yet?

You ladies are SO close - you can do it!!

Hey Debbie - you were only $4000 away at last check - where are you?! Any closer? Hopefully off doing a show or something today! :)

I am submitting a show this morning, so I'll update soon.

Go Debbie!!!!!!

chef131doreen said:
I wish they would update the TPC Tracker more often
1582.to go 2 shows 1 relay for life some people collecting orders too

ONLY 1 WEEK TO GO

Oh my gosh Doreen. You are smokin'! You're going to do it! :)

Go Deb....we're screaming for you!!!

You go girls!:)

go leggy--I am there toomorfiasales

UGH! I have the sales if the Host would just CLOSE THE SHOW!!!!!!

No return call in 3 days....:cry:

Awww Janice - I hope she is just busy with Memorial Day weekend and gone and calls you back by tomorrow!!!!

Oh man Janice! Does she know what you're working towards? That drives me nuts when people don't call back!

MORFIA said:
go leggy--

I am there too

morfia

sales

not surprised (you're amazing)...but that's not diminishing the chair dance i'm doing for you. :)

Just checked my TPC calculator and it says I'm down by $81 :). I have the sales...will post when that show is submitted.

Well, my weekend shows did not go as well as planned, but I'm not giving up hope. I sent out a Preferred Customer sale email to 100+ of my preferred customers and past hosts. If I don't hear anything by tomorrow night, I'm opening it up to my whole email list.I am still waiting on checks to close two shows ($1k worth of sales) so it's driving me batty!!!!I'll sit down tonight and figure out where I'm *really* at. :)

Well, I had 14 shows this month and two of them tanked--I've only done two that were 1,000 shows, and I needed 11,000 for personal sales. I do have about 4 catalog shows checking in, but with one more live show to go and the 4 catalog shows to come, I need about 3,500 still--a bit of a stretch. I didn't have a good July last year because I was taking care of a very ill older brother, and so I am ok with not getting it if I don't. I have the ring, it would be nice to add a diamond to it, but I have had a good year otherwise. For a consolation prize I went out this weekend and bought myself a Blackberry.

Janice I think my host is with your host cause I can't get in touch with my host either more shows 1 realy for life 1500. to go

Good luck everyone! I've got my fingers crossed for all of you.

Next year, I hope to be stressing right along with you....I want a ring!

<h2>1. How do I post an image of my progress thermometer for personal sales or recruiting?</h2><p>Unfortunately, images cannot be posted in this forum. However, you can share a link to your thermometer for others to view.</p><h2>2. Can I track my progress for both personal sales and recruiting?</h2><p>Yes, you can track your progress for both personal sales and recruiting. You can use a thermometer to visually see your progress, or you can keep track through a spreadsheet or other tracking method.</p><h2>3. Can I see the progress of other consultants in my team?</h2><p>Yes, you can ask your team leader or fellow consultants to share their progress with you. It can be motivating and inspiring to see the progress of others.</p><h2>4. How often should I do check-ins for my progress?</h2><p>It is recommended to do check-ins at least once a month, but it can be helpful to do them more frequently. This allows you to make adjustments and stay on track towards your goals.</p><h2>5. What if I am struggling to meet my goals for personal sales or recruiting?</h2><p>If you are struggling to meet your goals, don't be afraid to ask for help from your team leader or fellow consultants. They can offer advice and support to help you reach your goals. Also, don't get discouraged and keep working towards your goals – progress takes time!</p>

1. How do I post an image of my progress thermometer for personal sales or recruiting?

Unfortunately, images cannot be posted in this forum. However, you can share a link to your thermometer for others to view.

2. Can I track my progress for both personal sales and recruiting?

Yes, you can track your progress for both personal sales and recruiting. You can use a thermometer to visually see your progress, or you can keep track through a spreadsheet or other tracking method.

3. Can I see the progress of other consultants in my team?

Yes, you can ask your team leader or fellow consultants to share their progress with you. It can be motivating and inspiring to see the progress of others.

4. How often should I do check-ins for my progress?

It is recommended to do check-ins at least once a month, but it can be helpful to do them more frequently. This allows you to make adjustments and stay on track towards your goals.

5. What if I am struggling to meet my goals for personal sales or recruiting?

If you are struggling to meet your goals, don't be afraid to ask for help from your team leader or fellow consultants. They can offer advice and support to help you reach your goals. Also, don't get discouraged and keep working towards your goals – progress takes time!

Back