• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why are Canadian Prices So Much Cheaper?

In summary, the prices between Canada and other countries are significantly different. The prices for some products are much higher in Canada than in other countries, while other products have a smaller price difference.
kcjodih
Gold Member
Wow! I was just editing Joy's TT with Canadian prices, links etc and couldn't believe that your garlic press is only $16 but the same one here is $26.50!! Holy C*@#!!!! I know there was thread a while back in the Canadian Corner about this type of thing but I've never really compared the prices of actual products! Imagine how many garlic presses I could sell if it was only $16!!:eek:

There is a huge difference with the stoneware as well. Really sucks but what can you so right?

I know, nothing we can do about it but boy was I shocked

This was years ago, but my school band took a trip to Toronto. I was amazed when we stopped at McDonald's and our $3.99 value meal was 5.99 up there!

I just bought my children each a meal tonight from there. I'm just getting over the flu and didn't feel up to eating or cooking and both hockey and soccer weren't over until 6 so I said why not? Two meals - one big mac meal and one double quarter pounder meal came out to $15.12!! How the heck can anyone afford to feed a family a 'quick meal' at Mickey D's or anywhere else? Just another testimony to 'cookin' at home with PC!' :D

kcjodih said:
I just bought my children each a meal tonight from there. I'm just getting over the flu and didn't feel up to eating or cooking and both hockey and soccer weren't over until 6 so I said why not? Two meals - one big mac meal and one double quarter pounder meal came out to $15.12!! How the heck can anyone afford to feed a family a 'quick meal' at Mickey D's or anywhere else? Just another testimony to 'cookin' at home with PC!' :D

Wow! I usually only shop off the dollar menu even down here. Big Mac meal used to be $2.99 and now it's almost $5!

Yeah, we don't buy meals either. DH and I buy a sandwich each, the kids get either a $1 hamburger/cheeseburger or nuggets (not my preferred option!) and then the whole family shares a large fries. We save a ton of money and calories. We don't need the pop (or if we drive through and eat at home DH gets it cheaper at home!) and with the fries, we each get enough (the kids are little!) and don't over indulge. Occasionally we get more fries, and then end up saying wow, we really didn't need them... We almost always get water for all of us.

I can only think of 2 times we have bought a happy meal (just one and then an extra kids burger and drink for the other kid), and it has been when we're on the road and actually want some milk for the kids, and the toy is a good distraction for the road.

It just about kills me seeing all the kids who get happy meals and eat only about a quarter of it... What a waste of money and food!

I'm the one who had started the other thread about our canadian prices vs the US prices. As they are bringing out new products, the price difference is not not great but they won't do anything about the items that have a $10 or more in difference. It is unbelievable!!! My business would rock if I had the US prices here in Canada or even close to it.. I have gone throught he whole catalog and put the US prices in it and it is pittyful what PC is making us sell our items for... What's bad is that the US prices can be seen here in Canada. i had a lady drop me off an order and I had to call her back stating that her prices were all wrong... When I checked, she had gone on the US Website.....
Vive le Canada!!!

As much as we don't like it, the simple fact is that it costs more to do business in Canada!

german: small bar pan 19.75. stoneware fluted pan 41.25. stoneware loaf pan 29.75. food chopper 40.50. ultimate manoline 67.50. trifle bowl 43.75. BUT 7" santoku 70.00 (18CM) 58.00.

1053 santoku

When you start converting money, we are cheaper then Germany and U.K prices!

Example:

Deep Covered Baker in Germany 69.00euros = $111.13 Canadian:eek:

Deep Covered Baker in U.K 50.00pounds = $85.41 Canadian:eek:

What does "$26.50 vs $16.00" mean?

"$26.50 vs $16.00" refers to the price difference between two products from Pampered Chef. The products may vary in size, features, or materials, which can affect the cost.

What is the significance of the price difference between "$26.50 vs $16.00"?

The price difference between "$26.50 vs $16.00" allows customers to choose between different options based on their budget and needs. It also reflects the quality and value of the product.

Is the $26.50 product worth the extra cost compared to the $16.00 product?

It ultimately depends on your personal preferences and needs. The $26.50 product may offer more features or be made with higher quality materials, while the $16.00 product may be a more budget-friendly option. Consider what is most important to you when making your decision.

What are the main differences between the $26.50 and $16.00 products?

The main differences between the $26.50 and $16.00 products may include size, materials, features, and functionality. It's best to compare the product descriptions or reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant for more detailed information.

Can I still get quality products from Pampered Chef at a lower price point?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a wide range of products at various price points to fit different budgets. We strive to provide high-quality products at affordable prices for all of our customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Gilles
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
stefani2
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • pampchefrhondab