• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Extra Fall/Winter Catalogs for Show on Feb 2nd

In summary, to request additional fall/winter catalogs for your show on February 2nd, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or customer service team. There is no set limit for the number of extra catalogs you can request, but it is recommended to only order what you need to avoid excess waste. There may be a cost for ordering extra catalogs, and you should be able to receive them before your show on February 2nd. Unfortunately, the extra catalogs cannot be customized with personal information or show details, but you can include your information on separate business cards or flyers to give to guests.
Swirl
I am in search of some extra Fall/Winter catalogs for a show I have Feb 2nd. I wasn't really planning on needing the extra ones till she dropped this show on me kind of unexpected. I wasn't real sure if PC would get them to me in time if I ordered them on PP. If anyone has extra ones I could buy I would really appriciate it, I am willing to pay for faster shipping.

Have you asked your recruiter or director? They might have some available in your area or could put out some feelers. It would be cheaper than shipping some to you!

I can help you out if there isn't anyone closer to you.

That would be great KG, how many can you spare and for how much?

I've checked with my recruiter and have had no reply, but that doesn't surprise me at all.

I think I have two unopened packages of 25 but I'll have to look to confirm that. I'll let you know in a little bit.

I ordered some last Wednesday and got them on Saturday. They are shipping very fast.

Related to Need Extra Fall/Winter Catalogs for Show on Feb 2nd

1. How can I request additional fall/winter catalogs for my show on February 2nd?

You can request additional catalogs by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or reaching out to our customer service team. They will be able to assist you in ordering the amount of catalogs you need for your show.

2. Is there a limit to the number of extra catalogs I can request for my show?

There is no set limit for the number of extra catalogs you can request. However, it is recommended to only order what you think you will need for your show to avoid excess waste.

3. Will there be a cost for requesting additional catalogs?

There may be a cost for ordering extra catalogs, depending on the amount requested. Your consultant or customer service representative will be able to provide you with more information regarding any potential costs.

4. Can I receive the extra catalogs before my show on February 2nd?

In most cases, you should be able to receive the extra catalogs before your show on February 2nd. However, it is recommended to request them as soon as possible to allow for any potential shipping delays.

5. Can I customize the extra catalogs with my personal information or show details?

Unfortunately, the extra catalogs cannot be customized with personal information or show details. They will be the same as the standard fall/winter catalogs. However, you can always include your personal information on a separate business card or flyer to give to guests along with the catalogs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pczd
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
heather9892
  • nicki25
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • patty42240