• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Fall/Winter Catalogs!!!! Please Help!!!

In summary, the Fall/Winter catalog features new products such as the Stoneware Fluted Pan, Quick Cooker, and Silicone Prep Bowls. You can obtain a copy of the catalog from your Pampered Chef consultant or view it online. The catalog also offers exclusive promotions and discounts, and will be available starting September 1st. While supplies last, you can still order products from the previous catalog, but it is recommended to check out the new Fall/Winter catalog for the latest products.
shelly.nurse
If there is anyone here that lives in the Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, or Norfolk area, if you have any fall winter catty's you would be willing to sell, please email me at [email protected]

I am doing a party on Thursday and just realized that I do not have enough catalogs!!!

Sent you an email!

I got it and I replied, Thank you so much, I will call you tomorrow!!

Shelly

What are the new products featured in the Fall/Winter catalog?

The Fall/Winter catalog features a variety of new products, including our Stoneware Fluted Pan, Quick Cooker, and Silicone Prep Bowls.

How can I obtain a copy of the Fall/Winter catalog?

You can request a copy of the Fall/Winter catalog from your Pampered Chef consultant or you can view it online on our website.

Are there any special promotions or discounts in the Fall/Winter catalog?

Yes, the Fall/Winter catalog offers exclusive promotions and discounts on selected products. Be sure to check with your consultant for more details.

When will the Fall/Winter catalog be available?

The Fall/Winter catalog will be available starting September 1st. Contact your consultant to reserve your copy today!

Can I still order products from the previous catalog?

Yes, you can still order products from the previous catalog while supplies last. However, we recommend checking out the new Fall/Winter catalog for our latest and greatest products!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smama07
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
heatherbethjohnson
  • my3angels
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
lvanderw
  • heatherbethjohnson