• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Fall/Winter Catalogs? Anyone Selling Extras?

In summary, the Iso Fall/Winter Catalogs feature a wide range of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and food products perfect for the fall and winter season. These products can be purchased online or through a Pampered Chef consultant. Special deals and promotions are often featured in the catalogs, and physical copies can be requested or viewed digitally. The catalogs also include delicious recipes using Pampered Chef products and seasonal ingredients.
smama07
Hello everyone! I'm looking to purchase about 15 catalogs...does anyone have any extra Fall/Winter catalogs they can sell? I'm trying to avoid having to purchase another pack with only 1 month left in this season.

I'll pay via paypal to anyone who is willing to help me out. Thanks!

Where are you in Ohio? I'm going to SL in Toledo on Saturday and I have some.

Where are you in Ohio?

Message me if you haven't gotten this taken care of. You can email me at [email protected]

I'm actually looking, too. Wondering if anyone is going to be at Spring Launch in Denver on Saturday with some extras they are looking to get off their hands.

I still have a whole package of 25 available. The problem is they are so heavy to ship. Cheapest option is the $10.50 medium flat rate box. I'll sell the pack of 25 for $5 plus shipping if anyone wants them. Can mail out next morning as soon as paypal received.

pcsharon1 said:
I'm actually looking, too. Wondering if anyone is going to be at Spring Launch in Denver on Saturday with some extras they are looking to get off their hands.

just sent you a PM

If anyone else still needs fall/winter catalogs, please let me know...All I would ask that you pay is shipping.

1. What is included in the Iso Fall/Winter Catalogs?

The Iso Fall/Winter Catalogs feature a wide range of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and food products perfect for the fall and winter season. This includes new products, customer favorites, and seasonal items.

2. Can I purchase the products in the Iso Fall/Winter Catalogs online?

Yes, all products featured in the Iso Fall/Winter Catalogs are available for purchase online. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant to place an order or host a party to earn free and discounted products.

3. Are there any special deals or promotions in the Iso Fall/Winter Catalogs?

Yes, the Iso Fall/Winter Catalogs often feature limited time promotions and discounts on select products. Make sure to check the catalog or contact your consultant for more information.

4. How can I get a physical copy of the Iso Fall/Winter Catalogs?

You can request a physical copy of the Iso Fall/Winter Catalogs from your Pampered Chef consultant. You can also view the digital version on our website or through the Pampered Chef app.

5. Are there any recipes featured in the Iso Fall/Winter Catalogs?

Yes, the Iso Fall/Winter Catalogs include a variety of delicious recipes using Pampered Chef products and seasonal ingredients. You can also find more recipes on our website and app.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sakinah Garrett-Corcoran
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • shelly.nurse
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
shelly.nurse
  • brandy223