• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wanted: Current Fall/Winter Catalogs

I have two unopened packages that I'm looking to part with. Let me know if you're interested. I was looking for $8 + shipping.Thanks! I remember them now. I think they will probably want to whole catalog with the Stone Guest Special going on. I will mention it to them though.Thank you! I would love to have them! Please let me know and you can have them for free.:)Thanks!Sara,
jrstephens
I will know Wednesday if a team is going to do a Fundraiser with me!! I am so excited. They sound like they will. And the person in charge wants to have her own show, too.

Does anyone have extra Fall/Winter catalogs they are willing to part with CHEAP? If they book, they will want it in February. I am running low on catalogs and will not have enough without ordering. I know I will need at least 15 maybe more. I should know for sure how many Wednesday.

They are having a meeting tomorrow and will talk about the Fundraiser. It could be done by the WHOLE committee but I think just one team will end up with it. Wouldn't it be nice of the WHOLE relay wanted to do it! There are usually about 10 teams of 8-15 people. I am not getting my hopes ut for tha though. Just one team will be awesome!

I have two unopened packages that I'm looking to part with. Let me know if you're interested. I was looking for $8 + shipping.

One set is with the santoku, the other with the tiles.

I have some too. I bought extra because I had a ton of people wanting to do shows for Jan and Feb. Now some of my January are backing out, so I wont use them all.

I have 3 packs of mini catalogs... any interest?

I will let yall know after I know if I got the fundraiser and know for sure how many catalogs I will need.

What all products are in the mini-catalog? I know it will be a lot to list, but just a general idea. Is there anyway to look at it online or anything? This would be a great idea if they did not want to sale from the whole book.

Mini catalogThat's great. Good luck w/ getting your fundraiser. :D

The mini's have the 60 new items from Fall/Winter 2006. I can send you one if you want me to. Email me your address and I will drop one in the mail.

Thanks! I remember them now. I think they will probably want to whole catalog with the Stone Guest Special going on. I will mention it to them though.

catalogsLet me know and you can have them for free.:)

CatalogsI could use 1 pack of F/W catalogs if someone would like to sell me some, just email me

mary k said:
Let me know and you can have them for free.:)

How many do you have for free? I will pay shipping. I mistakenly deleted your email.

Last edited:
catalogsI am also in need of some catalogs, I did very few shows last fall while deciding if I wanted to continue in PC. Well guess what I have 2 book shows and 3 cooking show for this month already so I'll stay in it. But would like to try to help someone out if they need to get rid of catalogs. thanks, Diane

mary k said:
Let me know and you can have them for free.:)

I sent you an email and a pm.

Last edited:
Good To Go!The committee approved me as a Fundraiser! They are having a meeting on January 23rd to hand things out and kick it off.

I need to get a package of 25 catalogs!!!

Please, give me your prices for 25 catalogs.

I am hoping to hear from "mary k" soon - b/c of course FREE is best! But in the mean time would like to know what all of your prices are.

Thanks!

Free CatalogsI have a pack of catalogs I would like to give away for free. I just hate to see them go to waste.

Please let me know if you still need them.

Thanks!

Sara,

I was just getting my February show brochures out and realize I'm going to need some more catalogs. If you're willing to part with them i would appreciate it! BTW, I asked my husband where Stillwater is as he is from MN and went to school in River Falls. He said it was a nice little town along the border. Maybe we'll have to check it out next time we head "home".

Michele

Hi Michele,

Please email me your address and I can mail them to you tomorrow or Friday.

Where is your husband from? I've lived in Stillwater pretty much my whole life. It's a beautiful "historic" town on the St. Croix River. I'm sure you would love it!

Take care! And, have a great night (what's left of it). :)

Sara,

I just sent you a PM. Let me know shipping costs!

I still need some. Please, let me know if anyone has any. I have sent some pm's out to those who have pm'd me.

crystalscookingnow said:
I have two unopened packages that I'm looking to part with. Let me know if you're interested. I was looking for $8 + shipping.

Do you still have these? I need one package?

jenniferlynne said:
I have some too. I bought extra because I had a ton of people wanting to do shows for Jan and Feb. Now some of my January are backing out, so I wont use them all.

Do you still have some?

I am needing at least 15 but may want a whole pack.

Hopefully, one of you will see this when it is bumped up!

crystalscookingnow said:

Do you have any left I will send the money today. Diane

I just got off the phone with my recruit who has NOTHING scheduled for February. She has had nothing since she started and this is her last SS month. She is going to give me her catalogs!

She says she is going to try to get started in March with the new selling season, but we will see.

I have pretty much decided she is a kit napper. But at least she is giving me her catalogs!:D

dianepcc said:
Do you have any left I will send the money today. Diane
Diane - I still have one pkg available. They're $8 plus shipping. I'll reply to your e-mail that you sent earlier. My 2 yo just got out of the hospital this morning, so it's been kind of hectic around my place the past few days. I'll get back to you this afternoon though, I promise!

Crystal

crystalscookingnow said:
Diane - I still have one pkg available. They're $8 plus shipping. I'll reply to your e-mail that you sent earlier. My 2 yo just got out of the hospital this morning, so it's been kind of hectic around my place the past few days. I'll get back to you this afternoon though, I promise!

Crystal
Crystal I am so sorry to hear about your 2 yr old. I wil say a prayer that all is ok. I know how that can be my boys all grown up now spent time in the hospital and it is just as hard on the parent. Take care of him or her and get back to me when you care. Take care Diane

UGH! I'm so sorry. I don't have any catalogs. I thought I had an extra pack and I don't. :( Sorry for the confusion!

I have 3 pckg Im not using. I'll be lucky get get rid of the one I opened.

I also have 1 package of 25 that are unopened. I also have a ton (ordered 200 thinking I was going to have a busy season and didn't). They are opened and only have my label on the back but it is a smaller one so it can be covered up easily.

If anyone is interested, please let me know.

1. What products are featured in the current Fall/Winter catalog?

The current Fall/Winter catalog features a variety of kitchen tools and cookware, including our popular stoneware collection, multi-purpose knives, and versatile cookware sets.

2. Are there any new products in the Fall/Winter catalog?

Yes, we have added several new products to our Fall/Winter collection, including a vegetable spiralizer, silicone baking mats, and a deluxe air fryer.

3. Do you offer any deals or discounts with the Fall/Winter catalog?

Yes, we have a special promotion where customers can earn free products by hosting a Pampered Chef party and reaching certain sales goals. You can also find discounts and bundle deals in the catalog.

4. Can I order from the Fall/Winter catalog online?

Yes, you can order from the catalog online through our website. Simply browse the products and add them to your cart, and your order will be shipped directly to your door.

5. How long is the Fall/Winter catalog available?

The Fall/Winter catalog is available for the entire season, from September to December. After that, it will be replaced with our Spring/Summer catalog, featuring new products and seasonal items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smama07
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
heatherbethjohnson
  • shelly.nurse
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
shelly.nurse
  • tabnat80