• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Catalogs in Colorado! Anyone selling 15 or more?

In summary, to request a Pampered Chef catalog, you can contact a local consultant or visit their website and fill out a form with your name, address, and email. It typically takes 2-3 weeks to receive the catalog, but if it doesn't arrive, you can contact customer service for help. You can order multiple catalogs and there are no fees or obligations to purchase. The catalog can also be viewed online through the company's website.
pcsharon1
Gold Member
Does anyone have about 15 catalogs they would be willing to sell me? Having just moved and only having a couple of catalog shows going on over the next month and a half, I really don't want to place an order for a package of catalogs but I do need some to send out. Please PM me with a price, including shipping to 80906. Of course if anyone is in the Colorado Springs, Pueblo or Cannon City area of Colorado I would be happy to pick them up and pay cash.

Thanks.

Sharon,

Have you found any catalogs?

if you haven't found any yet, I am on the Western Slope and get some in the mail to you on Friday.

Thanks everyone, I have two good leads, so I think I will have all I need for now.

1. How do I request a Pampered Chef catalog?

To request a Pampered Chef catalog, you can either contact your local consultant or visit our website and click on the "Request a Catalog" link. You will need to provide your name, address, and email in order to receive a catalog.

2. How long does it take to receive a catalog?

It typically takes 2-3 weeks for a Pampered Chef catalog to arrive at your doorstep after you have requested it. If you have not received your catalog after this time, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

3. Can I order multiple catalogs?

Yes, you can order multiple catalogs for yourself or to share with friends and family. Each catalog request form allows you to request up to 5 catalogs at a time. If you need more than 5, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

4. Are there any fees to receive a catalog?

No, there are no fees to receive a Pampered Chef catalog. The catalog is completely free of charge and there are no obligations to make a purchase.

5. Can I view the catalog online?

Yes, you can view the Pampered Chef catalog online through our website. Simply click on the "View Our Catalog" link and you can browse through all of our current products and specials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smama07
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
heatherbethjohnson
  • Sheila
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • elizabethby