• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Out of F/W '07 Catalogs? Need 10-15 for 93223 ASAP!

In summary, the F/W '07 catalog features new products such as the Mini Deep Covered Baker, Deluxe Air Fryer, and Silicone Prep Bowls. It also includes special deals and promotions, such as Buy One, Get One 50% off on select bakeware and cookware items. You can still order products from the previous catalog, but it is recommended to check the F/W '07 catalog for updated products and deals. To host a Pampered Chef party, you can contact a consultant or visit the website. All products come with a limited warranty and can be ordered online. The F/W '07 catalog also includes new recipes and the products will be available until the next catalog is released. Discontinued products are no longer available for
calisweetheart03
I can't believe this, but I'm out of F/W '07 catalogs AGAIN! Does anyone have some they could ship to 93223 via priority mail? I think 10-15 would be enough, but I keep getting bookings...lol!!

I pm'd you

Congrats on too many bookings! I wish I had that "problem." :D

Just pm'd you too.

salthechef said:
Congrats on too many bookings! I wish I had that "problem." :D

Me too! I need a 'problem'!!! :cry:

1. What new products are featured in the F/W '07 catalog?

The F/W '07 catalog features a variety of new products, including our new Mini Deep Covered Baker, Deluxe Air Fryer, and Silicone Prep Bowls.

2. Are there any special deals or promotions in the F/W '07 catalog?

Yes, the F/W '07 catalog includes special deals and promotions, such as our Buy One, Get One 50% off on select bakeware and cookware items.

3. Can I still order products from the previous catalog?

Yes, you can still order products from the previous catalog, as long as they are still in stock. However, we recommend checking the F/W '07 catalog for updated products and deals.

4. How can I host a Pampered Chef party to showcase the F/W '07 products?

To host a Pampered Chef party, you can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. They will be able to help you plan and host a successful party to showcase the F/W '07 products.

5. Is there a warranty on the products featured in the F/W '07 catalog?

Yes, all of our products come with a limited warranty. You can find specific warranty information for each product in the F/W '07 catalog or on our website.

6. Can I order online from the F/W '07 catalog?

Yes, you can order products from the F/W '07 catalog online by visiting our website and selecting the products you would like to purchase.

7. Are there any new recipes featured in the F/W '07 catalog?

Yes, the F/W '07 catalog includes a variety of new recipes that feature our new products. You can also find additional recipes on our website or by attending a Pampered Chef party.

8. Can I still purchase discontinued products from previous catalogs?

Unfortunately, once a product is discontinued, it is no longer available for purchase. We recommend checking the F/W '07 catalog for updated and similar products.

9. How long will the F/W '07 products be available for purchase?

The F/W '07 products will be available for purchase until the next catalog is released. We recommend purchasing any items you are interested in as soon as possible, as some products may sell out quickly.

10. Can I return or exchange products from the F/W '07 catalog?

Yes, our products come with a satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return or exchange it within 30 days of purchase. Please refer to our website for more information on our return policy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• schel
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ughubug
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ughubug
  • husbandwifepcteam