• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do you have 15-20 F/W '08 catalogs to spare for a fellow fashion enthusiast?

In summary, the F/W '08 catalog will be released on September 1st and can be ordered through a Pampered Chef consultant or on their website. It is also available in digital format for viewing and downloading on the website. Customers can request up to 10 copies of the catalog and it will feature new and exciting products for the upcoming season.
husbandwifepcteam
If anyone has 15-20 current catalogs they can part with I need them ASAP!
Thanks
Michelle

I have unopened packages, but I don't know how quickly or inexpensively they could get to you. If you want them, $15 for the cattys plus shipping. I could send them through mail today if you can paypal me the $$.

crystalscookingnow said:
I have unopened packages, but I don't know how quickly or inexpensively they could get to you. If you want them, $15 for the cattys plus shipping. I could send them through mail today if you can paypal me the $$.

My zip code is 45121. Can you let me know how much shipping would be.
Thanks
Michelle

If you need these to be mailed today, I need to have that info by 10:30 central. I'll be leaving for the day after that. Thanks.

1. What is the release date for the F/W '08 catalog?

The F/W '08 catalog will be released on September 1st.

2. How can I get my hands on the F/W '08 catalog?

You can order the F/W '08 catalog through your Pampered Chef consultant or on our website.

3. Is the F/W '08 catalog available in digital format?

Yes, the F/W '08 catalog is available for viewing and downloading on our website.

4. Can I request multiple copies of the F/W '08 catalog?

Yes, you can request up to 10 copies of the F/W '08 catalog through your consultant or on our website.

5. Will the F/W '08 catalog feature any new products?

Yes, the F/W '08 catalog will showcase new and exciting products for the upcoming season.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PC Angel
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
WLMcCoy
  • ndbigler
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chefann
  • pctharper