• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Mini Catalogs ASAP for Event This Saturday?

I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it to the post office in the morning, but I'll try.I placed an order Thursday morning and received a shipment confirmation that evening.
ndbigler
I have an event this coming Saturday and completely spaced it! I need the following if anyone at all could PLEASE PLEASE spare some! I can pay immediatley if you will ship ASAP.

I need the new fall/winter 08 mini catalogs (50 would be great!)

And I need some fall/winter Seasons Best 2008 (10 would be awesome!)

Thank you so much! I hope someone can help me!!!

For tomorrow? I have the mini's.

sorry, no this coming saturday on the 20th.

If you place a supply order today; you'd probably get them, if no one here can help. Orders only take 2 days to ship to KS, you're not much farther.

Really? That fast? I'd hate to place a supply order and then not get it to me in time. But maybe someone might be able to help me out. If not I'll hope for the best and put in a supply order anyways.

Does anyone near you have them? I just borrowed from a clustermate and will place a supply order and just replace them for her.

No I'm actually the only consultant in my town. My cluster is 2 1/2 hours from me. I don't know anyone closer.

where in Texas are you?

I have some that I can pop into a Priority Mail envelope for you. Not SBRCs, but I have a bunch of spare minis. I'm on my way out the door to a show, but can mail them out in the morning.

I placed an order Thursday morning and received a shipment confirmation that evening. You would have them by then

I'm in Fort Worth. Are you close to me?

No i'm up in the panhandle.

CHEFANN if you could do that, that would be great!

I placed my supply order on August 29. It shipped on Sept 2 (due to Labor Day) and I got it the 4th. You should be able to get it in time. I ordered 150 minis, my free trivet (don't forget that if you haven't ordered it already), and you'll get your 50 free receipts. I'd do it today if I were you!

ndbigler said:
No i'm up in the panhandle.

CHEFANN if you could do that, that would be great!

Um... I'll need your address.

2 packs of minis = $6
Priority postage = $4.80
Total = $10.80

You can PayPal the money (using a credit card, if you don't have a PayPal account) to [email protected]

ndbigler, I'm leaving in a few minutes to get to a show. I'll be gone most of the day, but I can get them out in the morning if I get your info and payment. (There's a 24/7 post office a couple miles away from me.)
Thanks.

1. How quickly can I receive the mini catalogs?

The mini catalogs typically ship within 1-2 business days after the order is placed. However, the exact delivery time may vary depending on your location.

2. Is there a minimum or maximum number of mini catalogs I can order?

There is no minimum or maximum limit for ordering mini catalogs. You can order as many as you need for your business or event.

3. Can I customize the mini catalogs with my own branding or logo?

Unfortunately, we do not offer customization options for mini catalogs at this time. However, you can add your business card or a personalized note inside the catalogs for a personal touch.

4. Are there any discounts for bulk orders of mini catalogs?

We do offer bulk discounts for orders over a certain quantity. Please reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or our customer service team for more information on bulk pricing.

5. What is the return policy for mini catalogs?

Mini catalogs are non-returnable and non-refundable. However, if there is a printing error or issue with your order, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ughubug
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ughubug
  • Sakinah Garrett-Corcoran
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jessica Miller