• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Please Help! Need F/W Mini-Catalogs!

In summary, to get a copy of the F/W Mini-Catalog, you can either request one from your Independent Pampered Chef consultant or visit the website to view and download a digital copy. As a consultant, you can also order physical copies to distribute to your customers and there are discounts available for bulk orders. The F/W Mini-Catalog will feature new products as well as best-selling ones from previous catalogs. However, you cannot order products directly from the catalog and must instead contact your consultant or visit the website to place an order.
chefmelody
I thought I'd ordered enough mini-catalogs for my booths at the beginning of this month, but now it seems I haven't. If anyone has packs of these that they can spare and ship to me quickly, I'd greatly appreciate it! I have a booth starting Thursday, and even if I get a supply order in today, it won't come in time.

I have about 1/2 of a pack left.

I think I have a new package. I can priority mail them on Tuesday if you like. I think that the shipping is 5.00 or so. Let me know if you want them. I don't know if they will get there if I just send them regular mail.

1. How can I get a copy of the F/W Mini-Catalog?

To get a copy of the F/W Mini-Catalog, you can either request one from your Independent Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to view and download a digital copy.

2. Can I order physical copies of the F/W Mini-Catalog to distribute?

Yes, as a consultant, you can order physical copies of the F/W Mini-Catalog to distribute to your customers. You can do this through your consultant's website or by contacting our customer service team.

3. Are there any discounts for ordering bulk copies of the F/W Mini-Catalog?

Yes, there are discounts available for bulk orders of the F/W Mini-Catalog. Please reach out to your consultant or our customer service team for more information on bulk pricing.

4. Will the F/W Mini-Catalog include new products?

Yes, the F/W Mini-Catalog will feature new products as well as some of our best-selling products from previous catalogs. Make sure to check it out to see what's new!

5. Can I order products directly from the F/W Mini-Catalog?

No, the F/W Mini-Catalog is meant to showcase our products and provide information about them. To order products, please contact your consultant or visit our website to place an order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• my3angels
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
my3angels
  • PC Angel
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
WLMcCoy
  • chefkeri