• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Fall Mini Catalogs ASAP? 50 Needed in Zip Code 89433!

In summary, the "Iso Fall Mini Catalogs Asap!" offer from Pampered Chef is a special promotion that allows customers to purchase a set of mini catalogs featuring their fall products at a discounted price. The mini catalogs can be ordered through a local consultant or on the website, with the option to personalize them with contact information. The cost for the offer is $X.XX and there is a deadline to order.
ughubug
I need 50 fall mini catalogs ASAP does anyone have some they could priority send to me?

Send me your price. Zip codei is 89433!

Anyone, just checking since my post got bumpled down

I have a couple packs. I can send them in today's mail. I have to leave to pick up my son. I'll pm you with pricing as soon as I get back home. gotta go get my DS from school.

Thank you Brenda...Money has been sent!

Brenda, I sent the money but have yet to get confirmation from you that you have sent them? I am on pins and needles...Please confirm once they are sent :)

What is the "Iso Fall Mini Catalogs Asap!" offer?

The "Iso Fall Mini Catalogs Asap!" offer is a special promotion from Pampered Chef that allows customers to purchase a set of mini catalogs featuring our fall products at a discounted price.

How can I order the "Iso Fall Mini Catalogs Asap!"?

You can order the "Iso Fall Mini Catalogs Asap!" by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or through our website. Simply add the mini catalogs to your cart and proceed to checkout.

What is the cost of the "Iso Fall Mini Catalogs Asap!"?

The "Iso Fall Mini Catalogs Asap!" offer is available for $X.XX, which includes X mini catalogs. Shipping and handling fees may apply.

Can I customize the "Iso Fall Mini Catalogs Asap!" with my contact information?

Yes, you can personalize the "Iso Fall Mini Catalogs Asap!" by adding your contact information on the back cover. This is a great way to promote your Pampered Chef business and attract new customers.

Is there a deadline for ordering the "Iso Fall Mini Catalogs Asap!"?

Yes, the "Iso Fall Mini Catalogs Asap!" offer is only available for a limited time. Please check with your local consultant or our website for the deadline to ensure you don't miss out on this special offer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ndbigler
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Sakinah Garrett-Corcoran
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • CRuff