• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mini Whipper Sale - $5.25 + Postage - Email Debbie Bowman

In summary, the Mini Whipper Sale is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can purchase a mini whipper for $5.25 plus postage. This affordable option is available in all regions where Pampered Chef operates and can be purchased by emailing representative Debbie Bowman. The Mini Whipper can be used for various tasks in the kitchen, making it a versatile and useful tool for any home cook.
DKBowman
Gold Member
Does anyone have any of the mini whippers they would like to sell? I will pay the regular price of $5.25 plus postage for you to send them to me. Please email Debbie Bowman to [email protected] I will take all I can get. Thanks! Debbie

Are you still looking for the mini whippers? I have a few available.

RosieTrips said:
I would like a couple of these as well if the other person is not wanting them. Thanks!

RosieTrips said:
How many do you have and how much do you want for them?Sorry I'm just now responding...I don't use Chef Success very often is why I asked for a response to my personal email.

1. What is the Mini Whipper Sale?

The Mini Whipper Sale is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can purchase a mini whipper for $5.25 plus postage. This is a great deal for anyone looking to add this versatile kitchen tool to their collection.

2. How much does the Mini Whipper Sale cost?

The Mini Whipper Sale is priced at $5.25, making it an affordable option for anyone looking to purchase a mini whipper. However, customers should also factor in the cost of postage when placing their order.

3. How can I purchase the Mini Whipper Sale?

To purchase the Mini Whipper Sale, simply send an email to Debbie Bowman, a representative for Pampered Chef. She will provide you with instructions on how to place your order and arrange for payment and postage.

4. Is the Mini Whipper on sale available in all regions?

Yes, the Mini Whipper Sale is available for customers in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the cost of postage may vary depending on your location, so be sure to confirm the final price with Debbie Bowman before placing your order.

5. What is the Mini Whipper used for?

The Mini Whipper is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used for various tasks such as whipping cream, beating eggs, and mixing sauces and dressings. It is also great for emulsifying ingredients and creating light and airy textures in your cooking and baking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lockhartkitchen
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • PampChefDeb
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
PampChefDeb
Replies