• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: Catalog Tote, Mini Catalog Tote and Any Paisley Bags

In summary, The Iso: Catalog Tote and Mini Catalog Tote are two tote bags that differ in size and functionality. The Iso: Catalog Tote is larger and has additional pockets for organizing items, while the Mini Catalog Tote is smaller and does not have additional pockets. The Any Paisley Bags can be personalized and have a zipper closure, interior and exterior pockets, and a padded handle for comfortable carrying. All three bags are machine washable, but it is recommended to air dry them to preserve their quality. The dimensions of the Iso: Catalog Tote are 17.5" L x 7" W x 12.5" H, the Mini Catalog Tote measures 11" L x 4.5"
winnee
I would love to purchase any of these bags. If you have any for sale, please send me pictures. Thanks!!

I just started a conversation with you. Can't figure out how to pm.

winnee, I have replied again. Can you check your messages/conversations?

I have a catalog tote for sale, let me know if you are still interested

triesteamato said:
I have a catalog tote for sale, let me know if you are still interested
Do you have a picture? I am looking for one.

FranLynnTSGr said:
Sure, I'll post one first thing tomorrow! Also have a show & go tote (I think that's what it's called...)

FranLynnTSGr said:
Let me know if it doesn't work out for you with triestamato and I can show you what I have.

I apologize, I'm having trouble attaching he photo, do you know how to do it? The tote is in perfect condition, it was maybe used 2 times... Black with the clear front pouch

triesteamato click on the "upload a file" tab. then browse your computer for the image you want and attach.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    7.9 KB · Views: 676
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    15 KB · Views: 670
Thanks!!

Attachments

• IMG_9784.JPG
    IMG_9784.JPG
    36.9 KB · Views: 680
Here is the other bag

Attachments

• IMG_9786.JPG
    IMG_9786.JPG
    29.4 KB · Views: 703
triesteamato said:
Thanks! Can you email me at [email protected] for payment and shipping info? I am sorry I missed this, I am not getting any notifications when someone responds. Anyone know of a way to add notifications?

I think you just click on the 'watch thread' tab near the top right.

Attachments

• watch.JPG
    watch.JPG
    2.1 KB · Views: 564
byrd1956 said:
I think you just click on the 'watch thread' tab near the top right.
Thanks. I'll try that.

I have tote to sell 25.00

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170126-235346.png
    Screenshot_20170126-235346.png
    44.5 KB · Views: 593
  • Screenshot_20170126-235346.png
    Screenshot_20170126-235346.png
    44.5 KB · Views: 550

What is the difference between the Iso: Catalog Tote and the Mini Catalog Tote?

The main difference between the two tote bags is their size. The Iso: Catalog Tote is larger and can hold up to 15 catalogs, while the Mini Catalog Tote is smaller and can hold up to 6 catalogs. The Iso: Catalog Tote also has additional pockets for organizing business cards and other items, while the Mini Catalog Tote does not.

Can the Any Paisley Bags be personalized?

Yes, the Any Paisley Bags can be personalized with your name or initials. You can choose from a variety of fonts and colors to create a unique and personalized bag.

What are the dimensions of the Iso: Catalog Tote, Mini Catalog Tote, and Any Paisley Bags?

The Iso: Catalog Tote measures 17.5" L x 7" W x 12.5" H, the Mini Catalog Tote measures 11" L x 4.5" W x 8" H, and the Any Paisley Bags measure 14" L x 6.75" W x 11" H.

Are the Iso: Catalog Tote and Mini Catalog Tote machine washable?

Yes, both tote bags are machine washable. We recommend washing them on a gentle cycle with cold water and air drying them to preserve their quality.

Do the Any Paisley Bags have any additional features?

Yes, the Any Paisley Bags have a zipper closure to keep your items secure, as well as two interior pockets and two exterior pockets for added organization. They also have a padded handle for comfortable carrying.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• btriplett2
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
gbakes27
  • pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • krusso