• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mini-Whipper Wanted - PayPal Ready to Pay Instantly

In summary, the Mini-Whipper position involves promoting and selling Pampered Chef products through social media and other online platforms. Qualifications for this position include a passion for cooking and Pampered Chef products, as well as excellent communication skills and tech-savviness. Payment for sales will be made instantly through PayPal, and the position is part-time and flexible. Training and resources are provided for success in the role.
lockhartkitchen
I need a mini-whipper brand-new for a client to use as a stocking stuffer. I have paypal and can pay instantly. Does someone have one they can sell?

I have one. They are $3.25 and it looks like shipping would be $1.17 (without delivery confirmation which would be $0.75) so how does $4 total sound? Add the $0.75 if you want delivery confirmation.

I looked up your city to determine shipping, by the way.

I emailed you back thanks!

Related to Mini-Whipper Wanted - PayPal Ready to Pay Instantly

1. What is the job description for the Mini-Whipper position?

The Mini-Whipper position involves promoting and selling Pampered Chef products through social media and other online platforms. This includes creating engaging content, interacting with potential customers, and processing orders through PayPal.

2. What qualifications are required for the Mini-Whipper position?

We are looking for individuals who are passionate about cooking and Pampered Chef products, have excellent communication skills, and are tech-savvy. Prior experience with social media marketing and sales is a plus, but not required.

3. How does the payment process work for the Mini-Whipper position?

As stated in the job title, PayPal will be used for instant payment for each sale made. You will receive a commission for each product sold, which will be deposited directly into your PayPal account.

4. Is this a full-time or part-time position?

The Mini-Whipper position is a part-time, flexible opportunity. You can work as much or as little as you'd like, depending on your availability and schedule.

5. Are there any training or resources provided for the Mini-Whipper position?

Yes, we provide training and resources to help you succeed in your role as a Mini-Whipper. This includes access to product information, marketing materials, and support from our team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DKBowman
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
DKBowman
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • lockhartkitchen
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies