• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Affordable Recruiting DVDs: Buy 20 at a Discount | PayPal Accepted - Donna

In summary, the cost of purchasing 20 recruiting DVDs from Donna is $200, which includes a discount of $50 from the original price of $250. You can pay for the 20 recruiting DVDs through PayPal, and there is an additional fee of $10 for shipping and handling. The content of the recruiting DVDs is pre-made and cannot be customized, but you can add your own contact information at the end. If you are not satisfied with the content, you can return the DVDs within 30 days for a full refund.
DMB75
Does anyone have about 20 of the recruiting dvds that they will sell for cheap? I already placed my supply order for this month, so I thought I would ask. I can pay with paypal.

Thanks,
Donna

If your director is local ask her to order for you - she gets all shipments at $4 shipping. Or ask your fellow, local consultants if any will be sending in an order.

I don't know what you mean "for cheap". We don't get commission on supplies so I think the only way you'd get a deal is if someone had them in hand and is ending their PC business. I sell supplies to my local consultants if they need something but I do charge them what I paid (minus tax and shipping). If I had to mail it out they'd have to pay that shipping too which would probably be more then if they just ordered from PC.

...just sharing my thought on the matter.

My director and recruiter are both in different countries them me.

Yeah I was hoping someone that was getting rid of supplies had them. I understand that I would have to pay the exact price from someone not getting out of the business. I was just throwing this out there, in case someone was wanting to get rid of some.

If no one has any, I'll just get them next order. No problem.

Related to Get Affordable Recruiting DVDs: Buy 20 at a Discount | PayPal Accepted - Donna

1. What is the cost of purchasing 20 recruiting DVDs from Donna?

The cost of purchasing 20 recruiting DVDs from Donna is $200, which includes a discount of $50 from the original price of $250.

2. How can I pay for the 20 recruiting DVDs?

You can pay for the 20 recruiting DVDs through PayPal, a secure and convenient online payment method accepted by Donna.

3. Are there any additional fees for shipping and handling?

Yes, there is an additional fee of $10 for shipping and handling for the 20 recruiting DVDs.

4. Can I customize the content of the recruiting DVDs?

No, the content of the recruiting DVDs is pre-made by Donna and cannot be customized. However, you can add your own contact information at the end of the DVD.

5. Can I return the recruiting DVDs if I am not satisfied?

Yes, you can return the recruiting DVDs within 30 days of purchase for a full refund if you are not satisfied with the content.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies
Views
cochef
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
Replies
Views