• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Special: Get a 60% Discount on UM and Use Free Product Value to Pay!

In summary, the "Host Special" offer is a promotion for Pampered Chef hosts where they can receive a 60% discount on the Ultimate Mix 'N Scraper and use their free product value to pay for it. To qualify for this offer, hosts must have a minimum of $200 in guest sales and three buying guests at their party. This offer cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. The Ultimate Mix 'N Scraper is a versatile kitchen tool with a retail value of $19.50. To redeem the offer, hosts can contact their Pampered Chef consultant or place an online order using their free product value to pay for the Ultimate Mix 'N Scraper at a 60% discount.
DMB75
I have a host that gets $25 in free products. She want to buy the UM as her host special at 60% off, but she is asking if she can pay the rest using her free product value. Can she do that? Or does she have to pay for the UM and then get $25.00 in other free products?

Thanks,
Donna

No she can not use her free money to pay for a 60% off item. They are two seperate transactions. Hope this helps.

Free product $'s can only be used on full-price items (so not 1/2 off or 60% off host special). Then she get a discount on anything over the $25 in her case 20% off).Remember, that she also gets the guest special if she gets over $60 (the total of anything she pays for).

I just let her know. Thanks again!

Donna

Jules711 said:
Free product $'s can only be used on full-price items

***Well, not ONLY full price items....

If there is something on special for guests...(Like stoneware at 20% off as an example.) She would be able to use the sale price when using her free items...Plus, if she was getting the guest special with her earned percentage off (15-30% depending on sales) you would put in the guest special item number, which would be at the 20% off using my example, and then she would earn an additional percentage off of the sale price. Hope that makes sense!!

But, no, you can't use your free item $$$ towards half price items or towards host special items like everyone has said!

What is the "Host Special" offer?

The "Host Special" offer is a promotion for Pampered Chef hosts where they can receive a 60% discount on Ultimate Mix 'N Scraper and use their free product value to pay for it.

How do I qualify for the "Host Special" offer?

To qualify for the "Host Special" offer, you must host a qualifying Pampered Chef party with a minimum of $200 in guest sales and three buying guests.

Can I combine the "Host Special" offer with other discounts or promotions?

No, the "Host Special" offer cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions.

What is the Ultimate Mix 'N Scraper and how much does it cost?

The Ultimate Mix 'N Scraper is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used for mixing, scraping, and scooping. It has a retail value of $19.50.

How do I redeem the "Host Special" offer?

To redeem the "Host Special" offer, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or place your order online using your free product value to pay for the Ultimate Mix 'N Scraper at a 60% discount.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SherryLynn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
SherryLynn
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kam
  • avelissar