• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a Host Use Their Free Product Value to Purchase Pink Products?

In summary, hosting a Pampered Chef party allows you to earn free and discounted products from the current catalog, including exclusive host-only products. You can host a party in your home or online, and your consultant will guide you through the process. The amount you can earn as a host depends on your party sales, and you can even earn rewards by hosting a virtual party on social media.
aried
Gold Member
Can the host buy pink products with their free product value? I think they can but I want to double check.

Ann R.

YES!! The only pink product she can't buy is the host special with her free money

- Yes, as a host, you can use your free product value to purchase pink products. However, please note that the amount of free product value you have may vary depending on your party sales and any promotions or discounts applied. It's always a good idea to double check with your consultant to confirm the exact amount you have available to use.

What is the benefit of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party allows you to earn free and discounted products based on your party sales. It's a great way to stock up on your favorite Pampered Chef items or try new products without breaking the bank.

How do I become a host for a Pampered Chef party?

To become a host, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a party. You can host a party in your home or online, making it convenient for you and your guests. Your consultant will guide you through the process and help you plan a successful party.

What types of products can I earn as a host?

As a host, you can earn any products from the current Pampered Chef catalog. This includes cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and pantry items. You can also earn exclusive host-only products that are not available for purchase.

How much can I earn as a host?

The amount you can earn as a host depends on your party sales. Typically, hosts can earn up to 15% of their party sales in free products and an additional 50% off of one product. The more your party guests purchase, the more you can earn!

Can I still earn rewards if I have an online party?

Yes, you can still earn rewards as an online party host. Your consultant will provide you with a unique party link to share with your guests. They can shop through this link and their purchases will count towards your party sales. You can also earn additional rewards by hosting a virtual party on social media.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • DessertDivaFL
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Mel92504
  • barbchan
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies