• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Different Way to Have a Fundraiser

In summary, doing a regular party provides a host with a way to raise money while also getting products for free.
Chef Bobby
Gold Member
If you get to do a fundraiser for a non profit organization, consider giving the chair/host this option. Do a regular party, in home or online. Tell the host to pick out his/her free, half priced, and discounted items, then let her/him write a tax deductable check for the amount of free items they recieved. They can also divide up the free products among the buying guest and each write a check for their share.
You will get a higher commision and the host will get a double reward for their donation. A tax deduction and lots of products.

Last edited:
I did this back in May during the last Help Whip Cancer promotion... it was a Mother/Daughter co-hosted party and they were walking in one of the Susan G Komen walks. Since we were only doing the big donation for ACS shows, they opted to tell their guests that they, as the hosts, would donate 20% of the sales from their show to the walk... by doing this I ended up having my largest show EVER... I sold two complete knife sets :) I totally recommend this!!!

I didn't know you could do that! I'm still relatively new to TPC so any and all suggestions I've read are much appreciated!

Brenda.the.chef said:
I didn't know you could do that! I'm still relatively new to TPC so any and all suggestions I've read are much appreciated!

It's not an official Pampered Chef idea...that is something an individual consultant did/does.

Hmm I will have to think about doing something like this...

I had an organization opt to do a regular show, then they had me pick out what I thought were the most popular items with their FPV. They then sold tickets to raffle those items off at their next gathering! They raised more than the 15% they could have earned! And, as a donation, I purchased the monthly host special for them so they could raffle that off too.

(Not the same idea) I once entered about 15 orders in PP and realized that I had listed it as a regular show and not a fundraiser. It wouldn't give me the option of changing it. I gave it some thought and realized that the host could actually come out ahead this way. We get 15 or 17% from fundraisers and up to 25% for regular shows. The fundraiser only gets 10% for sales less than $600. I offered the host 10% from my commision and let her have the free products she earned as a regular show. She was very happy.

What are the benefits of having a fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

Fundraising with Pampered Chef is a great way to raise money for your organization while providing high-quality kitchen tools and delicious food products to your supporters. Our fundraisers offer a variety of benefits, including the ability to earn up to 20% of the total sales for your organization, no upfront costs or minimum orders, and the convenience of online ordering.

What types of fundraisers does Pampered Chef offer?

We offer a variety of fundraising options, including traditional catalog fundraisers, online fundraisers, and in-person cooking shows. We also have special fundraising programs for schools, sports teams, and other organizations.

How do I get started with a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

Getting started is easy! Simply contact a Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to set up your fundraiser. Your consultant will provide you with all the necessary materials and information to make your fundraiser a success.

What kind of support does Pampered Chef provide for fundraisers?

We are committed to supporting our fundraisers every step of the way. Our consultants are available to answer any questions and provide guidance throughout the process. We also offer promotional materials, order forms, and online tools to help you promote and manage your fundraiser.

Can I customize my fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

Absolutely! We understand that every organization and event is unique, so we offer the flexibility to customize your fundraiser to best meet your needs. This includes selecting specific products to offer, setting a fundraising goal, and choosing the length of your fundraiser.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Bobby
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jess_K
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
  • COOKINWITHSHERRI