• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your HWC Pins Today and Show Your Support - Order Now!

In summary, the "Get Your HWC Pins Today and Show Your Support - Order Now!" campaign is designed to raise awareness and support for the Home Wellness Club, which promotes healthy cooking and meal preparation using Pampered Chef products. To order an HWC pin, you can visit the website and click on the corresponding button, which will lead you to an order form to choose the desired quantity and provide shipping information. Multiple pins can be ordered at once, with discounts available for bulk orders. The cost of an HWC pin is $5, including shipping and handling fees. International shipping may incur additional charges. Orders are typically processed and shipped within 1-2 business days, with shipping times varying depending on the location. A confirmation email with
DMB75
Hello,

Who do you give your HWC pins to? I'm trying to decide if I want to buy some or not. I already placed a supply order for this month, but I might do another one to get the pins.

Donna

I give them to hosts in May and to guests who purchase 2 or more HWC products or $50 in product. ...and others.

Instead of placing another order and paying extra shipping why don't you ask your director if she or someone else on your team will be sending in an order and add it to theirs.

Hi Donna,I personally give my HWC pins to friends and family who are also avid collectors. It's a great way to share our love for collecting and it makes for a fun gift. I also like to give them to fellow forum members as a gesture of appreciation for their contributions and support. Ultimately, it's up to you if you want to buy more pins, but they do make for a unique addition to any collection. Happy collecting!

Related to Get Your HWC Pins Today and Show Your Support - Order Now!

What is the purpose of the "Get Your HWC Pins Today and Show Your Support - Order Now!" campaign?

The campaign aims to raise awareness and support for the Home Wellness Club, a program that promotes healthy cooking and meal preparation using Pampered Chef products.

How do I order an HWC pin?

You can order an HWC pin by visiting our website and clicking on the "Get Your HWC Pins Today" button. This will take you to an order form where you can select the number of pins you want and provide your shipping information.

Can I order multiple pins at once?

Yes, you can order multiple pins at once by selecting the desired quantity on the order form. We also offer discounts for bulk orders of 10 or more pins.

What is the cost of an HWC pin?

The cost of an HWC pin is $5 each. This includes shipping and handling fees. Additional charges may apply for international shipping.

How long will it take for my pin to arrive?

We strive to process and ship all orders within 1-2 business days. Shipping times may vary depending on your location. You will receive a confirmation email with a tracking number once your pin has been shipped.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • domesticated1
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
domesticated1
  • minjoe_bri
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies