• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some uses for HWC pins?

In summary, the HWC pins are for you to use however you want. You can give them away as door prizes or give them to people who buy pink products.
KateD
In my recent supply order I added the 15 HWC pins on a whim. I'm new. I love them! But I'm not sure what to do with them.I mean, I have some ideas, but I wasn't sure if there was a specific use we were supposed to use them for, or if once we buy them it's at our discretion?So how do YOU use the HWC pins?(PS - my 3 year old calls it my "Pampered Chef Sweeping No Sick Ladies Thingie" She wanted me to explain it to her, and after a few rounds of "Why?"s, that's what she came away with. She refuses to believe the whisk isn't a broom. She really wants me to let her wear one! She also wants to wear my husband's badge. She has much better luck with me!)

They are for you to use however you want. I give them to all May hosts and then offer it to everyone who orders 2 or more pink products. It's to encourage the purchase of more than one. You could also give it to everyone that buys one. Up to you.

I give them to guests at shows in May.

I give a lot of them out at Relay for Life events - ATTACHED to my business card. I definitely give them to people who purchase pink products, but I also give them out if people ask for them.

I do a fundraiser May 1 - 15 for Help Whip Cancer - anyone who places an order through my fundraiser gets a pin. And, I give them to all of my buying guests at my May shows, too.

I plan on giving them out at work & pinning one to my badge.

They're great to wear around to pique interest in hosting a HWC show, especially if you start wearing one now. They're just different enough from the typical pink ribbon pin that people notice them and ask.

cmdtrgd said:
I give a lot of them out - ATTACHED to my business card.

I love that! I am taking your idea. I still have some left from years ago. Couldn't find them last year to hand out.

I've already starting wearing mine for a week or so. It does get some attention.

Last year I gave them to anyone who ordered two or more of the pink products. I also gave them away as door prizes.

Thank you everyone for your ideas and information!I was thinking about giving them to anyone who preordered all three pink items, to any host for May with their host packet.I have been wearing mine - a couple, really. I put one on the strap to my catalog tote, and I wear one on my lapel. I like it better than the Chef Hat for daily wear, since I have the tote bag. The catalog tote already gets people that like/know PC; the HWC pin reaches different people, and in a different way.And I think I will let my daughter wear one, if she's so determined to! She can already tell anyone cooking they need a Pampered Chef cooking show with her mommy; why not just coach her a bit to make the "Pampered Chef Sweeping No Sick Ladies Thingie" just a little closer to understandable!!

Dumb question, but I am still new.

How do you order these pins on your supply order?

I forgot to put them on my last supply order and I don't have the extra $$ to put in an order right now (I only do one order at the end of the month). Anyone have three or four pins they would be willing to sell to me? I really want to put them on my work badge, purse, diaper bag, etc. Let me know.

1. How do you use the Hwc Pins for grilling?

The Hwc Pins from Pampered Chef are designed to be used for grilling meats and vegetables. Simply thread your desired food onto the pin and place it on the grill. The pins are made of durable stainless steel and have a looped handle for easy maneuvering.

2. Can the Hwc Pins be used for oven cooking as well?

Yes, the Hwc Pins are versatile and can be used for both grilling and oven cooking. They are heat-resistant and can withstand high temperatures in the oven. Just make sure to use oven mitts when handling the pins.

3. How many Hwc Pins come in a set?

The Hwc Pins are sold in a set of four, which is perfect for grilling or cooking multiple items at once. Each pin is approximately 12 inches long, making them suitable for various sizes of food.

4. Can the Hwc Pins be used for kebabs?

Yes, the Hwc Pins are great for making kebabs. The long, pointed end makes it easy to skewer through meats, vegetables, and fruits. The pins also have a flat end, which helps prevent food from spinning when turning on the grill.

5. Are the Hwc Pins dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Hwc Pins are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, it is recommended to hand wash them with warm, soapy water to prolong their lifespan. Make sure to dry them thoroughly before storing to prevent any rusting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • pamperedalaska
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedalaska
  • lt1jane