• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for HWC Pins for Cancer Treatment Center

In summary, Pampered Chef sells HWC pins for the Cancer Treatment Center on their website and at select parties and events. The pins cost $5 each and there is no limit on the number that can be purchased. You do not need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to buy the pins and unfortunately, they are not tax-deductible. However, all proceeds go towards supporting the Cancer Treatment Center.
jterre
Last year when I first started I saw some HWC Pins from PC! They were cute little pink ribbons... Wondered if anyone had several they would get rid of or if anyone knows if PC is going to be doing something similar this year.

I have a friend that had cancer and she goes back to her cancer treatment center twice a month to visit the ladies and try to brighten their spirits!! I thought I would try and find as many of those pins (if anyone has some or is willing to part w/ them) to send with her...

Thanks
Jenn

I might have some..I will look..but honestly..I will not get around to looking until at least Friday

They are available for order in the supply part of P3

You can order them on a supply order any time of the year.

Sweet!!! Does anyone know the P3 order #? I couldn't seem to find it anywhere. I printed off the new supply order list and didn't see it.

They won't be on the supply order form, but you should be able to search for them in P3.

I will try that! Haven't ever searched but surely can't be to hard Thanks to everyone for the responses!!

just put the ranking from $0 to highest and you should find it fairly early, I think they are only lik $2.50 or something like that.

It's 4287 $2.50 fo 15 pins
:)

Thanks amy!!
and everyone else!!

I just got these and they are so cute!!!

I have a bag of 16 pins if anyone wants them. $1 plus shipping. Just PM me with your zipcode if you are interested and I can give you a quote on the shipping.

1. Where can I find the HWC pins for the Cancer Treatment Center?

Pampered Chef sells HWC pins for the Cancer Treatment Center on our website. You can also find them at select Pampered Chef parties and events.

2. How much do the HWC pins cost?

The HWC pins are $5 each and all proceeds go towards the Cancer Treatment Center.

3. Can I purchase multiple HWC pins at once?

Yes, you can purchase multiple HWC pins at once. There is no limit on the number of pins you can purchase.

4. Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to purchase HWC pins?

No, anyone can purchase HWC pins from Pampered Chef. They are available for anyone who wants to support the Cancer Treatment Center.

5. Will my purchase of HWC pins be tax-deductible?

Unfortunately, the purchase of HWC pins is not tax-deductible. However, 100% of the proceeds will go towards supporting the Cancer Treatment Center.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• minjoe_bri
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
minjoe_bri
  • Christi_pchef
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Christi_pchef
  • fallonp321