• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need More HWC Pins for a Breast Cancer Themed Luncheon?

Q
quiltchef
A friend of my mom's is decorating a women's luncheon table with Breast Cancer theme. I offered to send HWC pins. I need 3 more. Anyone have any extras to sell?
I'm in League City Texas 77573.
thanks
quiltchef

I have them - pm with information and what you want to pay for them -

I have some if anyone else needs any; PM me

Thank you!!

Your welcome...I still have some if any one needs...

I also have some available!

1. How can I get more HWC pins for a Breast Cancer themed luncheon?

You can purchase HWC (Hope, Strength, and Courage) pins from various online retailers, such as Amazon or Etsy. You can also contact local breast cancer organizations or hospitals to see if they have any pins available for purchase or donation. Additionally, you can reach out to friends or family members to see if they have any extra pins to sell or donate.

2. Can I get the HWC pins in bulk for the luncheon?

Yes, many online retailers offer bulk options for purchasing HWC pins. You can also contact the manufacturer or seller directly to inquire about bulk ordering and pricing. Alternatively, you can ask friends and family members to help collect pins for the luncheon.

3. Is there a specific design or style of HWC pin for breast cancer awareness?

There are various designs and styles of HWC pins available for breast cancer awareness. Some pins may have the pink ribbon symbol, while others may have inspirational quotes or messages. You can choose the design that best fits the theme of the luncheon or the personal preferences of the attendees.

4. Where can I ship the HWC pins to if I purchase them online?

When purchasing HWC pins online, you can typically select the shipping address at checkout. You can have the pins shipped directly to your friend's address in League City, Texas (zip code: 77573) or to your own address if you plan on delivering them in person.

5. Are there any other ways to support breast cancer awareness at the luncheon besides the HWC pins?

Yes, there are many ways to show support for breast cancer awareness at the luncheon. You can decorate the table with pink ribbons or balloons, provide informational flyers or brochures about breast cancer awareness and prevention, or even have a donation box for attendees to contribute to a breast cancer organization. You can also consider serving pink-themed food or drinks to further promote awareness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pc_laura
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • KaiKendall
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
KaiKendall
  • smarteez2