• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Desperate Need for 200 Breast Cancer Pins - Help Make a Difference!

In summary, breast cancer pins were sent to the person. 200 of them were sent. The person is still in need of more pins.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Breast Cancer Pins, 200 of them!!!

If you have any lying around, I will be so HAPPY!!!:D

If you have 200 to send me, even better!!

Thank you!!!!:D

I have 15....does that help?

I think I will be gathering a little from this person and a little from that person!

So yes it will help!! :D I'll post more when I hear from other people.

I'm sorry I can't help but have you contacted the HO to see if they have any?

And funny thing ... I have NO idea where it came from, but I found one laying in my driveway by my back door on Saturday. It was the oddest thing. The package was open, but it was in the package. I wore it today working at the Fair. Isn't that odd?

Are these the "help whip cancer" with the pink? If so I have 14 that you are welcome to.

I think I just bought some on here not too long ago. I don't have an immediate need for them, so you're welcome to them.

I can always buy more in the spring before the cancer fundraisers I plan to do in May.

I just PMed you about them.

I have two packages if you would liek them ... I would just need payment unfortunately .. i have no extra cash to send them! :(

I'm not sure exactly how may I have somewhere in the neighborhood of 100. I can let you know tonight when I get home.

Kathy

Hey sweetie, I thought I had a handful of extras lying around, but I can't find them! When I do, I'll send them out to you.

Thanks Ladies!! I really do appreciate it!

I might have one or two but I think Laura had 50 for sale on her going out of business

It looks like she still has them, but you better act fast.

Do you still need some, I think I have around 30.

I was about to post the exact same thing

I am having a Pampered Chef Bingo in October for a Relay for Life Team (my team) and since October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month I was going to give them away.

~

Do you still need some? I have a bunch laying around also!

gilliandanielle said:
Do you still need some? I have a bunch laying around also!

Yes i do!!! I asked Laura and she said they've been gone!!!! :(

I think I have a half a metric shitload. I'm on the road and won't be home for a couple of days but let me know if you need any more.

Kristi

I have 200, I brought them with me to work if you are still intrested just email me at [email protected]

Just let me know.

Kathy

What kitchen tools are essential for someone in desperate need of cooking equipment?

The top five kitchen tools that are essential for anyone in desperate need of cooking equipment are a chef's knife, a cutting board, a set of measuring cups and spoons, a skillet, and a stockpot. These basic tools will allow you to prepare a wide variety of recipes and dishes.

What are some quick and easy meal ideas for someone in desperate need of cooking inspiration?

Some quick and easy meal ideas for someone in desperate need of cooking inspiration include simple pasta dishes, stir-fries, sheet pan meals, and salads. These meals can be made with basic ingredients and require minimal cooking skills.

How can I make cooking more enjoyable for someone in desperate need of motivation?

To make cooking more enjoyable for someone in desperate need of motivation, try involving them in the meal planning process, playing music while cooking, or trying out new and exciting recipes. You can also make cooking a social activity by inviting friends or family members to cook together.

What are some budget-friendly options for someone in desperate need of kitchen tools?

There are many budget-friendly options for someone in desperate need of kitchen tools. Look for deals and discounts on basic kitchen items, shop at thrift stores or garage sales, or invest in multi-functional tools that can serve multiple purposes. You can also ask friends or family members if they have any spare kitchen tools they no longer use.

What are some healthy meal options for someone in desperate need of nutritious food?

Some healthy meal options for someone in desperate need of nutritious food include salads, roasted vegetables, grilled lean proteins, and homemade soups. You can also try incorporating more fruits, vegetables, and whole grains into your meals. Don't be afraid to experiment with new recipes and ingredients to find what works best for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
katem51
  • Sheila
  • General Chat
Replies