• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Save Lives - Donate a Free Mammogram on The Breast Cancer Site Today!

In summary, the donation process for The Breast Cancer Site involves clicking on the "Donate" button and choosing to donate a free mammogram or make a monetary donation. All donations are tax-deductible and will directly provide free mammograms to women in need. Donations can be made in honor or memory of someone, and can be made multiple times or set up as a recurring donation. Every donation helps in the fight against breast cancer by providing early detection and potentially saving lives.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
I HAVE A favour to ask, it only takes a minute.... and this WILL help someone.

Please tell ten friends to tell ten today! The Breast Cancer site is having trouble getting enough people to click on their site daily to meet their quota of donating at least one free mammogram a day to an underprivileged woman. It takes less than a minute to go to their site and click on ' donating a mammogram ' for free (pink window in the middle).

This doesn ' t cost you a thing. Their corporate sponsors/advertisers use the number of daily visits to donate mammogram in exchange for advertising.

Here ' s the web site! Pass it along t o peop le you know.

http://www.thebreastcancersite.com/
Please tell your friends to send it to ten friends, etc.

With my coffee every morning I click on all of these 5 times each.....:D

Me too :) Thanks for the reminder!

Just clicked, now I am forwarding to my friends! Thanks!

I have it on my favorites list....;)

Clicked away!!! Great site -thanks for sharing!!!!!!!!!!!

Just got finished clicking....:D

1. How does the donation process work?

When you click on the "Donate" button on The Breast Cancer Site's page, you will be directed to a secure donation form. You can choose to donate a free mammogram or make a monetary donation. Once your donation is processed, The Breast Cancer Site will work with their partners to provide free mammograms to women in need.

2. Is my donation tax-deductible?

Yes, all donations made to The Breast Cancer Site are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. You will receive a receipt for your donation, which can be used for tax purposes.

3. How will my donation help save lives?

Your donation will directly provide free mammograms to women who may not have access to them otherwise. Early detection is crucial in the fight against breast cancer and your donation can help save lives by identifying potential cases early on.

4. Can I donate in honor or memory of someone?

Yes, you can donate in honor or memory of someone by selecting the option on the donation form. You can also choose to send an e-card to the recipient to let them know about the donation made in their name.

5. Can I donate more than once?

Yes, you can donate as many times as you would like. Every donation helps in providing free mammograms to women in need. You can also set up a recurring donation to make a monthly contribution towards this cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
ragschef
Replies
Views