• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Support Mammograms: Help Fund Underprivileged Women Today!

In summary, the Breast Cancer Site is trying to get 6 million clicks on their website in order to receive $20,000. If you visit the site and click on the pink button, you will be helping them reach their goal.
chefann
Gold Member
Good morning, everyone!

I'm not the type to pass along email and things willy-nilly, but I thought this one was a good opportunity for consultants to keep the spirit of HWC going a little more.

The Breast Cancer Site helps fund mammograms for underprivileged women. They do this by selling ad space on their site, the rates for which is determined by the number of clicks the site gets per day. Occasionally, they receive a challenge from a donor. This month (June 2007), they've been challenged to get 6 million clicks. If they do that, they will receive $20,000 to use for mammograms. They're behind on their goal.

So if you could take a second to visit the site above and just click on the big pink button in the middle of the page, you'll be helping many women. You can click once per day, per computer.

And if you happen to see something cute in the marketplace there, treat yourself to it. Those purchases help them out, and they have all sorts of great pink ribbon stuff.

clicking it and passing it on :)

Just an FYI- I noticed that their site has been REALLY slow this morning, so please be patient.

chefann said:
Just an FYI- I noticed that their site has been REALLY slow this morning, so please be patient.

I'll have to try again later - it keeps timing out on me!

chefann said:
No, thanks, I've already been a cancer patient.

Since your bringing up cancer, I have been noticing a lot of people wearing awareness bracelets. I think these are really neat and so is the story behind it. You can give a donation of $15, $20 or $25. Check them out.

https://secure.melsbracelets.org/store.php?crn=205

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
No, thanks, I've already been a cancer patient.
I said "patient," not "a patient." :)

Goofball.... but that's why we love you!

Bumping this. They're at 70% of their goal, but need all the clicks they can get.

chefann said:
I said "patient," not "a patient." :)

Goofball.... but that's why we love you!
What else could I expect from someone who'd teach her parrot to say, "BagelBagelBagelBagelBagelBagel!"

We didn't teach her to say that - she just started saying it! This morning, she did 6 1/2 "bagels" (the half was "bage"). Her record for "corncorncorn" is 8 "corns" in a row.

As long as she says, "Corn," and doesn't start saying "Ethanol."

What is "Help Fund Mammograms"?

"Help Fund Mammograms" is a fundraising program organized by Pampered Chef to support breast cancer awareness and research. Through this program, a portion of the proceeds from select Pampered Chef products will be donated to help fund mammograms for those in need.

How does "Help Fund Mammograms" work?

When customers purchase select Pampered Chef products, a portion of the proceeds will go towards funding mammograms for individuals who cannot afford them. These products will be marked with a special pink ribbon logo, indicating their participation in the program.

Which products are part of the "Help Fund Mammograms" program?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of products that are part of the "Help Fund Mammograms" program, including kitchen tools, cookware, and stoneware. Look for the pink ribbon logo on the product page or ask your consultant for more information.

Who will benefit from the "Help Fund Mammograms" program?

The proceeds from this program will go towards funding mammograms for individuals who cannot afford them. This program aims to support breast cancer awareness and early detection, which can greatly improve the chances of successful treatment.

How much of the proceeds from "Help Fund Mammograms" will be donated?

A portion of the proceeds from select Pampered Chef products will be donated to help fund mammograms. The exact amount may vary, but Pampered Chef is committed to making a significant contribution towards this cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampermejolene
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
Ginger428
Replies
Views