• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Give Free Mammograms to Women in Need | The Breast Cancer Site

In the meantime, our system could be slowed down, possibly overloaded, preventing other visitors' clicks from generating funding. Please note that we count clicks received through company firewalls, proxy servers, etc., to the best of our ability. We count every click as fairly and accurately as possible."thanks for the reminder :)Cl
ragschef
The link below is to the Breast Cancer Website. When you click to give, free mammograms are given to women in need, given by the sponsors. The site is looking to get 10 million clicks by 9/30/08 and are falling behind so far for the month. Please click on the box and help give a free mammogram to those in need. Here's the link: http://www.thebreastcancersite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=2

There are also 5 other tabs at the top of this page that have the "Click to Give" program. If you feel so inclined to give for free, please do so daily. I've added teh website to my daily website list. I'm sure we all have website (such as this one) that we frequent everyday out of routine. Please add this one to yours.

Thanks,
Amanda

Did it. Will send to family and friends.

That is cool! Thanks Amanda! Site has been added to my Favourites! :)

As soon as I sign on every morning, I click on each & every one 5 times...you can click as much as you'd like. Every click gets counted. Please put it in your favorites...Thanks!! :)

Last edited:
Ginger428 said:
As soon as I sighn on every morning, I click on each & every one 5 times...you can click as much as you'd like. Every click gets counted. Please put it in your favorites...Thanks!! :)

HAHA! I do the same thing! I click on them each about 5 or 6 times until I have something else to do. (I'm normally at work when I'm clicking on them.):balloon:

Done! Thanks will pass it on!

Bumping....please help everyone!! Thanks!!

Just added it to my favorites. Thanks for letting us know about this site!

bumping for the morning...

Bumping this thread...

bumping for the day...

bumping... there are only 8 days left of this clicking campaign. Please help!
thanks!

I clicked 4 times, thank you for posting this.:)

I've clicked. Thanks for posting.

8 days to go were only at 59%.....:(

There are only 5 more days for the month left. Please do your clicks today and pass it on. Not to toot my own horn, but I've had a very slow day at work and my coworker and me are in a contest to see who can click the most today, and so far I've clicked over 200 times!! :blushing: I'm kind of ashamed that I have that much time on my hands at work...

so now I'm bumping...

The website is only at 66% so far and we're through 83% of the month. That means that the website needs over 17 million clicks today to get caught up. Please click today. You can click as many times as you have time for. They count each and every click.

Thanks.

I used to get my "friendly reminder" every day to click on the pink button,
I did this every day.
Now I do not . How do I get back on thie reminder list?
I do get the purple "friendly reminder" to help feed animals in shelters.
So many charities to give to and support, but Breast Cancer and animals are my two chosen ones!! (also round up from the Heart, that's an easy one!!)
I did click today!!
We in Colorado, (Denver), will be getting ready for the "Race For The Cure" first Sunday in October every year. This will be my 8th year walking. What an awsom event. Does anyone else have an event like this? Fantastic way to support Breast Cancer awareness.

I just put it in my browser and click the drop down box everyday. I have several sites that I visit everyday and I drop down my browser box to gfo to each of them. HTH.

Clicking more than once each day doesn't help. This is on their common questions site:
"How often can I click on the "Click Here to Give - it's FREE" button? Can I just keep clicking and give more mammograms?You can click once a day, every day of the year on The Breast Cancer Site and on each of our other Click to Give™ sites. Our agreement with our sponsors allows us to count one click, per person, per calendar day. A monitoring system is set up to check this. While you could click on the button ten or a hundred or a thousand times, we will only count one click from you. In the meantime, our system could be slowed down, possibly overloaded, preventing other visitors' clicks from generating funding. Please note that we count clicks received through company firewalls, proxy servers, etc., to the best of our ability. We count every click as fairly and accurately as possible."

thanks for the reminder :)

Geekgirl69 said:
Clicking more than once each day doesn't help.

This is on their common questions site:
"How often can I click on the "Click Here to Give - it's FREE" button? Can I just keep clicking and give more mammograms?

You can click once a day, every day of the year on The Breast Cancer Site and on each of our other Click to Give™ sites. Our agreement with our sponsors allows us to count one click, per person, per calendar day. A monitoring system is set up to check this. While you could click on the button ten or a hundred or a thousand times, we will only count one click from you. In the meantime, our system could be slowed down, possibly overloaded, preventing other visitors' clicks from generating funding. Please note that we count clicks received through company firewalls, proxy servers, etc., to the best of our ability. We count every click as fairly and accurately as possible."

Did not know this. Thanks...

still sitting at 73% with only 2 days left!

76% so far and today is the last day.:confused: please pass this on to anyone that would do this.
thanks.

1. What is the Breast Cancer Site and how does it help women in need?

The Breast Cancer Site is a website that aims to raise awareness and funds for breast cancer research and treatment. They have a "Click to Give" program where sponsors donate money every time someone clicks on a button on their website. This money is used to provide free mammograms to women who cannot afford them.

2. How can I participate and help give free mammograms to women in need?

To participate, all you have to do is visit the Breast Cancer Site and click on the "Click to Give" button. You can also add the website to your daily routine and click on the button every day. This will help raise funds and provide more free mammograms to women in need.

3. What is the goal of the Breast Cancer Site's "Click to Give" program?

The goal of the program is to get 10 million clicks by 9/30/08. This will help generate enough funds to provide free mammograms to women in need and support breast cancer research and treatment.

4. How often can I click on the button to help give free mammograms?

You can click on the button as many times as you want, but it is recommended to click once a day. This will help generate consistent funds and support for the cause.

5. Are there other ways to support the Breast Cancer Site's mission?

Yes, you can also shop at their online store, where a portion of the proceeds goes towards providing free mammograms. You can also spread the word and encourage others to participate in the "Click to Give" program. Every click counts and can make a difference in someone's life.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tlag1986
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • CRuff
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies