• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fun Breast Cancer Video! I Know, but It Is!

In summary, the video "Emily (MacInnes) Somers, created, directed and choreographed this in Portland last week for her Medline glove division as a fundraiser for breast cancer awareness." has already reached over 6,786,424 views and is sure to generate donations for the cause. The video can be found on YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qjv9xGK4jNM.
pampered1224
Silver Member
We should do something like this at NC!

You have to watch this video from Portland, Oregon.
Here’s the story behind the video…“ Emily (MacInnes) Somers, created, directed and choreographed this in Portland last week for her Medline glove division as a fundraiser for breast cancer awareness.

I don't know how she got so many employees, doctors and patients to participate, but it started to really catch on and they all had a lot of fun doing it.

When the video gets 1 million hits, Medline will be making a huge contribution to the hospital, as well as offering free mammograms for the community. Please check it out. It's an easy and great way to donate to a wonderful cause, and who hasn't been touched by breast cancer?
YouTube - Pink Glove Dance

Please forward this in honor of all the women we know and all we have lost.Thanks.
Live/Laugh/Love"

I sent this to HO! I figured what a great way to promote our efforts!

Hi John;

This video will make the rounds for months, years to come! I actually saw it last year and at the time, it was just over the million hits mark. Now, it is 6,786,424!! I wonder if a donation will be made for every million hits or just the 1st mill?

Have a great day!

That is cool!!!! Where can we find pink gloves for May? I want to use them for my shows!

akrebecca said:
That is cool!!!! Where can we find pink gloves for May? I want to use them for my shows!

:balloon:Good idea!! It would definately get guests asking and you can tell them all about the HWC products!! That's soo cool!

I am thinking maybe a pharmacy so I am going to check it out. We have Aurora, Walgreens and CVS and maybe even Target or Walmart as they have pharmacies now too. That would be fun.

1. What is the purpose of the "Fun Breast Cancer Video! I Know, but It Is!"?

The purpose of the "Fun Breast Cancer Video! I Know, but It Is!" is to raise awareness about breast cancer and encourage viewers to take action in the fight against breast cancer.

2. Who created the "Fun Breast Cancer Video! I Know, but It Is!"?

The "Fun Breast Cancer Video! I Know, but It Is!" was created by Pampered Chef in partnership with the American Cancer Society to support breast cancer research and education.

3. How can I get involved with the "Fun Breast Cancer Video! I Know, but It Is!"?

There are a few ways to get involved with the "Fun Breast Cancer Video! I Know, but It Is!" You can share the video on social media to help spread awareness, make a donation to the American Cancer Society, or host a fundraiser with Pampered Chef to support breast cancer research.

4. Can I purchase products featured in the "Fun Breast Cancer Video! I Know, but It Is!"?

Yes, you can purchase products featured in the "Fun Breast Cancer Video! I Know, but It Is!" from Pampered Chef. A portion of the proceeds from these products will go towards supporting breast cancer research and education.

5. Is the "Fun Breast Cancer Video! I Know, but It Is!" appropriate for all ages to watch?

Yes, the "Fun Breast Cancer Video! I Know, but It Is!" is appropriate for all ages. It is a fun and lighthearted video that aims to spread a positive message about breast cancer awareness and encourage people of all ages to take action in the fight against breast cancer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • AJPratt
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • tlag1986
  • General Chat
Replies