• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When to Make a Difference for Breast Cancer Awareness

In summary, the items available this year are similar to those available in May, but there is a sale of pink products on-line only.
melaniepc
can you do this anytime? or is it just in May? ISn't october Breast Cancer Awareness month? I would really love to do something with this but don't know what and when you can

October is breast cancer awareness month. For whatever reason, PC does HWC in May. You can certainly use the HWC stuff in October (pins, etc.).

Hope that helps.

PC does HWC in May to distinguish their program from the others that happen in October. This year, however, PC is partnering further with the ACS, including participating in walks across the country. Those walks will be in October. There will be more info at Conference.

I'm pretty sure PC has always picked may for mothers day.

There will be a nod to October this year - since so many foundations recognize cancer during the month of October. I heard at conference they are making several pink items available to us - for the same $1 toward ACS as they did in May.

The October HWC info is up on CC now.

Home > Consultant's Corner > Promoting Your Business > About Our Charitable Giving Programs > Help Whip Cancer®

I saw that. I am excited. I definately plan on doing something for this

Ok so I am a pink ribbon, Susan G. Komen Walk for the Cure, Breast cancer awareness junkie you could say. I try to participate in every event that I can and always purchase the "pink" version of something if it is available. As breast cancer has affected my immediate family several times unfortunately I try to do what I can. I am new to PC so I didnt get to participate in May's HWC, I am very excited about October's HWC and plan to be very busy during that month!

So, will they be coming out with new pink items or selling the ones we had in May?

According to the Special Edition CN, there are 3 ways we can support the cause this October:

1. Sign up to join the PC's Making Strides Against Breast Cancer national team
2. Hold a HWC Fundraiser
3. Promote sale of pink products on your PWS

It doesn't say what the pink items are, I'm guessing it would be same ones that were available in May. At least that's how it's been in the past.

Thank you Erin for looking out for the rest of us. Hope you have a great day.

Something that came out earlier in the year said "classic pink HWC items," so I think it'll be leftover HWC items from this year and from past years. Like when we had the pink cups and squares in the outlet last year.

NooraK said:
According to the Special Edition CN, there are 3 ways we can support the cause this October:

1. Sign up to join the PC's Making Strides Against Breast Cancer national team
2. Hold a HWC Fundraiser
3. Promote sale of pink products on your PWS

It doesn't say what the pink items are, I'm guessing it would be same ones that were available in May. At least that's how it's been in the past.

Note: the sale of pink products will be an Online-Only Sale.

I am hoping they give us a heads up early enough to what will be offered on-line so we can do a "flyer" sale! Get pix on paper to show around, then place the order our selves on-line. I hope they do a few more items than just MAYs as they stunk as far as my customers went. They hated them. And I mean that in all sincerity as the people who did buy, to me they only bought to help the cause. Otherwise I was told, they would not have bothered. It never hurts to have decent products to go with the cause. Got my fingers crossed!

Related to When to Make a Difference for Breast Cancer Awareness

When to Make a Difference for Breast Cancer Awareness?

The best time to make a difference for Breast Cancer Awareness is during the month of October, which is recognized as Breast Cancer Awareness Month. However, you can make a difference at any time of the year by spreading awareness and supporting organizations that work towards finding a cure for breast cancer.

What is the significance of Breast Cancer Awareness Month?

Breast Cancer Awareness Month serves as an opportunity to raise awareness about the disease, educate people about early detection and treatment options, and honor those who have been affected by breast cancer. It also serves as a reminder to conduct regular self-exams and get mammograms for early detection.

How can I get involved in making a difference for Breast Cancer Awareness?

There are many ways to get involved and make a difference for Breast Cancer Awareness. You can participate in fundraising events, volunteer at organizations that support breast cancer research and support patients, or simply spread awareness by sharing information on social media or wearing pink ribbons.

What is Pampered Chef's role in supporting Breast Cancer Awareness?

Pampered Chef is committed to supporting breast cancer research and awareness. Every October, we offer special pink products and donate a portion of the sales to organizations that support breast cancer research and patients. We also encourage our consultants and customers to get involved and make a difference.

How can I support Breast Cancer Awareness through Pampered Chef?

You can support Breast Cancer Awareness through Pampered Chef by purchasing our pink products during the month of October, hosting a fundraising party, or simply making a donation. You can also join our team of consultants and help us spread awareness and support breast cancer research through your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies
Views
chefshawna
  • kzuley
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies