• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can You Find Beautiful Handmade Breast Cancer Pendants?

In summary, the pendants are light pink with a dark pink ribbon on them and are handmade. They vary in size and shape. The founder of the company is a breast cancer survivor and came up with the slogan while undergoing treatment. She has made pins and t-shirts and the pendants are available on Etsy and SupportOurBoobs.com.
chefann
Gold Member
Hey, everyone! I just had to share a link to some gorgeous breast cancer pendants. They're handmade by someone here in Michigan. I just got a pair of them, and LOVE them! I'm keeping one and using the other as an incentive for my team for May. The artist just listed a couple more in her online shop, and tells me that she can list more.

Etsy :: FireChickTick :: Breast Cancer Awareness Pink Ribbon on Opaque Fused Glass Pendant - Buy one, Pay One Forward

They're fused glass with a sterling silver bail (the loop part on the top). Each pendant is about 1" square, but because they are handmade they vary.

http://image0.etsy.com/il_430xN.24560540.jpg

Very nice, thanks for sharing.

Now that I look at that pic, I think I might take one myself so it's in focus. :) They're really lovely - a light pink base with white on top, and then the dark pink ribbon on that. And they look like candy.Edit: Here's my pic of it. It's a little clearer, although because it's fused glass, the ribbon isn't super sharp on the actual piece.
Pendant-1.jpg

Last edited:
I did think it was candy at first!! HA!

Thanks for sharing!

I'm going to have to get these for my mom. She is a breast cancer survior and ever year I look for something to give her to mark her anniversay and this will be perfect.

Here's another site you may want to check out: Feel Your Boobies ®

I briefly met the founder of the company at a recent business symposium. She is a breast cancer surivor who came up with this slogan while undergoing treatment. She made t-shirts for her friends and it kind of took off from there.

I'm wearing my 'feel your boobies' button almost everyday right now. It's a great message and a great conversation starter.

leggy

I love that one two. A pendant and a tshirt would be great. Thank you ladies.

I LOVE the feel your boobies campaign! Too cute!

Here's another one http://www.supportourboobs.com/
I love the pins.... they have a bra on them that is twisted around to form the breast cancer ribbon :)

Funny, but unfortunately not appropriate for work... (everything but the pendant of course)

Last edited:
These sites are too funny! Ann, the pendant reminds me of a pinch Chicklet (sp???) Looks good enough to eat!!

Aww, that pendant is beautiful! I might have to check that site out. But I just bought a bunch of Lia Sophia Jewelry :D

What is "Just Had to Share"?

Just Had to Share is a feature on the Pampered Chef website where customers can share their favorite recipes, tips, and product recommendations with others.

How do I submit something to "Just Had to Share"?

To submit something to "Just Had to Share," simply go to the "Share" tab on our website and follow the instructions to submit your recipe, tip, or product recommendation. You can also email it to our customer service team.

Can I submit something that is not a recipe?

Yes, you can submit tips and product recommendations as well. We love to hear all the ways our customers are using our products in their everyday lives.

Is there a limit to how many things I can submit to "Just Had to Share"?

No, there is no limit to how many things you can submit. We encourage our customers to share as many recipes, tips, and product recommendations as they would like.

Can I share my submissions on social media?

Yes, you can share your submissions on social media. We have social media sharing buttons on our website for each submission. You can also tag us on social media using #JustHadtoShare.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • willia38
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
sarahlegare
Replies
Views
sarahsellcm