• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What inspired me to walk for breast cancer survivors?

In summary, "I Walked for My Grandmother" is a fundraising event organized by Pampered Chef to support breast cancer research and support programs. It is open to everyone and participants pledge to walk a certain distance and raise money from sponsors. The funds raised go towards reputable organizations in the fight against breast cancer. Anyone can sign up for the event by visiting the website or contacting a local Pampered Chef consultant, and getting friends and family involved is encouraged through sponsorship and participation.
armywyf
What a great day for a walk! I walked today in Nashville's Making Strides Against Breast Cancer with 4 of my friends all wearing HWC shirts! What an awesome and humbling experience. If ever you think you are having a bad day you can think of the women that are battling this disease and still out there walking 5 miles!

I walked today for my grandmother, a 10 year survivor!

I did see a few other consultants there with their hats/shirts on but did not get a chance to talk to any of them, there were thousands of people there today!

Here is a pic of my friend Debbie on the left and me on the right, more pics to come!

Attachments

• IMG00070.jpg
    IMG00070.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 278
Congrats on walking! It is a very humbling experience!!

Wow - that was wonderful you did that - good for you!

Congratulations on doing the walk. I am sure it was very emotional for you as well. But as everyone says it's a wonderful thing you did! You should be proud of yourself!

Here are the pics! We had such a great day! What a wonderful experience!

Attachments

• 386.jpg
    386.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 311
  • 393.jpg
    393.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 260
We particiapted as a local PC team, it was very inspirational! Thousands of walkers that day! So cool to be a part of!

That is awesome!! I loved doing our walk too! I just had a show at my house Monday night and did it as a fundraiser because I'm donating all my commission. I'll end up donating a little over $200 from it! That's in addition to the over $700 I already drummed up in donations. Yay!!!

I walked for my grandma and great-grandma who both lost their battles with breast cancer.

1. What is "I Walked for My Grandmother"?

"I Walked for My Grandmother" is a fundraising event organized by Pampered Chef to support the fight against breast cancer. Participants pledge to walk a certain distance and raise money from sponsors, with all proceeds going towards breast cancer research and support programs.

2. How do I sign up for "I Walked for My Grandmother"?

You can sign up for "I Walked for My Grandmother" by visiting our website or contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant. Registration is open to everyone and there is no cost to participate, although donations are encouraged.

3. Can I participate if I am not a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, "I Walked for My Grandmother" is open to everyone regardless of their affiliation with Pampered Chef. We welcome anyone who wants to join us in supporting this important cause.

4. How can I get my friends and family involved?

One of the best ways to get your friends and family involved is by inviting them to sponsor you for the walk. You can also encourage them to sign up and participate themselves. Sharing information about the event on social media and word of mouth is also a great way to get more people involved.

5. Where does the money raised from "I Walked for My Grandmother" go?

All the money raised from "I Walked for My Grandmother" goes towards supporting breast cancer research and support programs. We partner with reputable organizations to ensure that the funds are used effectively in the fight against breast cancer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • cookinforyou