• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sad to Say, I'm Hanging up My Apron

In summary, Krista is selling all of her retired and new items from her 4 year career as a home party decorator. She has the black PC sling bag, the black PC ribbon tote bag with 8 or 12 different color ribbons, and the pink and brown diaper bag with changing pad (pad never used). Everything is from a smoke free home.
tara0925
Gold Member
Much to my dismay I am hanging up my apron. I sold for a total of 4 years and loved every minute of it. We moved to another state due to a military move and I have just had the worst luck plus I'm due with number 2 and things are busy. So my lose is your gain! I am selling all of my stuff and I am sad to see it go.

Please email me for a list [email protected] or leave your email and I will email it to you. I can include pictures as well if you request them for any item I am selling.

Here is just a short list of items I am selling

retired items/ new items all items are new and never used, though may have been open for demos

I also have the black PC sling bag, never used, the black PC ribbon tote bag with 8 or 12 different color ribbons only used a few times, and the PC pink and brown diaper bag with changing pad (pad never used) and bag only used a few times. Everything is from a smoke free home, though we do have a Jack Russell (he found me at my 1st PC show lol) but he isn't allowed on my stuff.

I also have the cranberry striped PC tablecloth, and the pink Help Whip Cancer tablecloth, both in excellent condition. And HWC pins.

And a lot more! Thanks!

Please send me a list to [email protected]
Also, sorry to see you hanging up your apron!

Please send me a list. I'm looking for the Mother's Day lunch tote. Thanks!!

Just sent you a PM.

Tara, if you'd like some tips on how to get up & going on your new base in England, please PM or e-mail me! I'd be happy to help!!! Selling overseas isn't really that hard. Everyone is used to mail order & the delay in shipping. Without a lot of options for shopping on-base, many turn to the US mail! And they all love to have parties!!! I really do think you could start popping out $1,000 shows there and continue to LOVE what you do. I started when my daughter was 4 months old, and continued through a miscarriage & then a high risk pregnancy with my son. Even with an emerg c-section, I still stayed active and didn't have to submit a waiver. I've since moved from Okinawa, Japan to Tokyo & then evacuated to TX because of Fukushima. I'm still finding catalog shows to keep me active and haven't had to submit a waiver here in TX either. It CAN be done. I'm happy to help with suggestions if you are the least bit interested in trying to continue. ;)

I started my business from overseas after having shoulder reconstruction surgery a month earlier, then pcs'd a month later, but didn't get my kit for more tahn 4 months. It may not be easy, but it can be done.

please email list to [email protected]

I would LOVE one of the tablecloths! Please email me pics if it's not too much trouble to karen_solnick at yahoo dot com. Thanks!!

What is the meaning behind "Sad to Say, I'm Hanging up My Apron"?

The phrase "hanging up my apron" is often used to symbolize retirement or quitting a job, so the title suggests that the person is leaving their job at Pampered Chef.

Why is the author leaving Pampered Chef?

The reasons for leaving could vary, but it could be due to personal reasons, a new job opportunity, or simply wanting a change of career.

Will the author still be selling Pampered Chef products?

It is possible that the author may still be selling Pampered Chef products, but it is not guaranteed. They may have decided to pursue a different business venture or focus on other aspects of their life.

What happens to the author's customers?

The author's customers will most likely be referred to another Pampered Chef consultant to continue purchasing products from. The company provides resources for finding a new consultant on their website.

Is the author still affiliated with Pampered Chef in any way?

It is possible that the author may still be involved with Pampered Chef in some capacity, such as attending events or using their products, but they will no longer be a consultant for the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kchaudoin
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • Carol Waggoner
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Humble Beginnings
  • linojackie