• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order HWC Pins - Get Yours Today!

In summary, to order HWC pins, you can visit the Pampered Chef website and log in to your consultant account. The design of the pins cannot be customized, but you can add personal touches. Processing and shipping time may vary, and there is a nominal cost for the pins. They are only available for purchase by Pampered Chef consultants.
pcinky
Hello,

I'm a new consultant and in need if some HWC pins that you all had last year. I receivded one from a consultant last year. I would like to give them out at my shows.

Thanks!!!!:)

YOu can try the "market" in CS and see if anyone is selling them? I think I saw someone post they had them in that section.

Hi there! Welcome to the forum! I'm not sure if you're looking for specific HWC pins, but you can try checking online retailers or reaching out to other consultants to see if they have any extra pins they would be willing to sell or give to you. Good luck with your shows! :)

1. How do I order HWC pins?

To order HWC pins, you can visit the Pampered Chef website and log in to your consultant account. From there, you can navigate to the "Marketing Materials" section and select the "Order HWC Pins" option. Alternatively, you can also contact your team leader for assistance with placing an order.

2. Can I customize the design of the HWC pins?

Unfortunately, the design of the HWC pins cannot be customized as they are standard for all Pampered Chef consultants. However, you are welcome to add your own personal touch by attaching ribbons or other embellishments to the pins.

3. How long does it take to receive the HWC pins?

The processing and shipping time for HWC pins may vary depending on your location. Generally, it takes 2-3 business days for the pins to be processed and shipped, and an additional 3-5 business days for delivery.

4. Are HWC pins free or is there a cost?

There is a nominal cost for HWC pins, which is typically deducted from your commission check. The exact amount may vary, so it is best to check with your team leader or the Pampered Chef website for the most up-to-date pricing.

5. Can I order HWC pins if I am not a consultant?

No, HWC pins are only available for purchase by Pampered Chef consultants. However, if you are interested in becoming a consultant, you can reach out to your local consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website for more information on joining the team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KateD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
katie0128
Replies
Views
merego
  • heat123
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies