• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are HWC Pins Available This Year?

In summary, Hwc Pins are special pins designed by Pampered Chef for use in their stoneware and baking dishes. They are used to secure parchment paper or aluminum foil to the dish, preventing it from shifting or wrinkling during baking. To use Hwc Pins, simply place the parchment paper or aluminum foil on top of the dish, then insert the pins through both the paper/foil and the dish. They are designed to be reusable and can be washed with warm soapy water before storing. Hwc Pins are designed to work with all types of Pampered Chef stoneware and baking dishes, but may not work as well with other brands. They are dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for best results.
chee65
I don't know if I just missed it or what, but are the pins going to be available this year. I don't remember reading anything about it. If not, I'm glad I have some left from last year.

Charlie

They aren't available this year. I did get some from another consultant for this year... Does everyone hand one out to guests that purchase at least one of the HWC products?

That's what I was going to do last year but all my shows cancelled. This year I'm determined to overbook.

I baught 1 bag per Host that scheduled a fundraiser so they could sell them for $1 or $2 to raise more money. I have 3 or 4 bags (of 15) left, so I'll be doing that and posting the pin flyer on car windows. (When ever I get the chance.... ;) There's a post and flyer copy in this HWC Forum or type in HWC in files and it should pop up.

What are Hwc Pins?

Hwc Pins are special pins designed by Pampered Chef for use in their stoneware and baking dishes. They are used to secure parchment paper or aluminum foil to the dish, preventing it from shifting or wrinkling during baking.

How do I use Hwc Pins?

To use Hwc Pins, simply place the parchment paper or aluminum foil on top of the dish, then insert the pins through both the paper/foil and the dish. Make sure to space the pins evenly around the edges of the dish for best results.

Can I reuse Hwc Pins?

Yes, Hwc Pins are designed to be reusable. After use, simply wash them with warm soapy water and dry them thoroughly before storing them away for future use.

Do Hwc Pins work with all types of baking dishes?

Yes, Hwc Pins are designed to work with all types of Pampered Chef stoneware and baking dishes. However, they may not work as well with other brands or types of dishes, so it's best to stick with Pampered Chef products for best results.

Are Hwc Pins dishwasher safe?

Yes, Hwc Pins are dishwasher safe. However, it's recommended to hand wash them for best results and to prolong their lifespan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Veevahchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefmoseley
  • pcinky
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • thehaleykitchen