• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Using Last Year's HWC Brochures: Still Valid or Changed?

In summary, last year's HWC brochures are still valid for use, but there may be changes or updates to products and prices. You can still use them to earn host rewards, but it's important to review the current rules and requirements. Some products may have been discontinued, so it's best to check the current brochure or consult with your consultant. If a product is no longer featured in the current brochure, it is no longer available for purchase, but your consultant may be able to suggest alternatives. You can obtain the most current HWC brochures by attending a Pampered Chef party, contacting your consultant, or accessing digital copies on the website.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I missed that we could order two packs of the HWC Brochures for free and won't be putting in another supply order until May. I still have some from last year. Does anyone know if they are still the same or have they changed? I'm thinking that I could still use the ones from last year until I get the new ones.

I would just use the ones from last year. I forgot to order them, too, and have a TON from last year, so I'm just recycling those. No point in killing another tree! :)

Hey there! I also missed the opportunity to order two packs of the HWC Brochures for free, but I'm glad to hear that you still have some from last year. I'm not sure if they have changed since then, but I would assume they are still pretty similar. You could always reach out to HWC directly to confirm, but in the meantime, I think it's a great idea to use the ones from last year until you receive the new ones in May.

Related to Using Last Year's HWC Brochures: Still Valid or Changed?

1. Are last year's HWC brochures still valid for use?

Yes, last year's HWC brochures are still valid for use. However, there may be some changes or updates to products and prices, so it's always best to double check with the current brochure before placing an order.

2. Can I use last year's HWC brochures to earn host rewards?

Yes, you can still use last year's HWC brochures to earn host rewards. However, the host rewards program may have changed since last year, so it's important to review the current rules and requirements.

3. Are there any discontinued products in last year's HWC brochures?

It's possible that some products may have been discontinued since last year's brochures were printed. We recommend checking the current brochure or reaching out to your consultant for the most up-to-date information.

4. Can I still place an order for products that are no longer in last year's HWC brochures?

No, if a product is no longer featured in the current brochure, it is no longer available for purchase. However, your consultant may be able to help you find a similar product or suggest alternatives.

5. How can I get the most current HWC brochures?

You can get the most current HWC brochures by attending a Pampered Chef party or contacting your consultant. You can also view and download digital copies of the brochures on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cookingwithdot
  • ashwee310
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
  • ChefCKHall