1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Fundraiser I KNOW I should know this but I don't

1. kcjodih

kcjodih Legacy Member Gold Member

How do we order the HWC guest specials in advance? I know it's a personal order not a supply order but when I went to do one last night after making sure my PP was updated the product numbers didn't come up at all. Do I have to manually look them up and enter them and will it take them if I do it that way or is there something else I'm supposed to do?

I've always just earned them but this year just missed out and now I'm clueless. I've never done a personal order. Pathetic after being in the business 4 years. :eek:

Apr 4, 2009
  2. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

That's not pathetic. I can't remember, either. You might check the last PC Newswire. I think there was something in there about ordering HWC products.

Apr 4, 2009
  3. Teresa Lynn

Teresa Lynn Legacy Member Gold Member

I earned them but they aren't here yet, I ordered another set on the first on my supply order so I'd have a set for my kitchen and one in my kit.

The # began with JN I think

Apr 4, 2009
  4. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

They are on Supply Order this year!

Apr 4, 2009
  5. Teresa Lynn

Teresa Lynn Legacy Member Gold Member

I've always ordered them on my supply order I just went to P3 and checked

Apr 4, 2009
  6. kcjodih

kcjodih Legacy Member Gold Member

Supply order? Now WHY didn't I know that? I hope it's the same here in Canada. Thanks all, you're the best! :love:

Apr 4, 2009
Have something to add?