• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Know I Should Know This but I Don't

In summary, "I Know I Should Know This but I Don't" is a popular cookbook by Pampered Chef featuring easy and delicious recipes for everyday meals. It is written by Doris Christopher, the founder and former CEO of Pampered Chef. The cookbook includes a variety of recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and desserts, as well as tips and techniques for cooking with Pampered Chef products. There is also a section for special dietary needs, such as gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegetarian options. The cookbook can be purchased on Pampered Chef's website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.
kcjodih
Gold Member
How do we order the HWC guest specials in advance? I know it's a personal order not a supply order but when I went to do one last night after making sure my PP was updated the product numbers didn't come up at all. Do I have to manually look them up and enter them and will it take them if I do it that way or is there something else I'm supposed to do?

I've always just earned them but this year just missed out and now I'm clueless. I've never done a personal order. Pathetic after being in the business 4 years. :eek:

That's not pathetic. I can't remember, either. You might check the last PC Newswire. I think there was something in there about ordering HWC products.

I earned them but they aren't here yet, I ordered another set on the first on my supply order so I'd have a set for my kitchen and one in my kit.The # began with JN I think

They are on Supply Order this year!

I've always ordered them on my supply order I just went to P3 and checked

Supply order? Now WHY didn't I know that? I hope it's the same here in Canada. Thanks all, you're the best! :love:

1. What is "I Know I Should Know This but I Don't"?

"I Know I Should Know This but I Don't" is a popular cookbook by Pampered Chef that features easy and delicious recipes for everyday meals.

2. Who is the author of "I Know I Should Know This but I Don't"?

The author of "I Know I Should Know This but I Don't" is Doris Christopher, the founder and former CEO of Pampered Chef.

3. What type of recipes can I find in "I Know I Should Know This but I Don't"?

"I Know I Should Know This but I Don't" includes a variety of recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and desserts, as well as tips and techniques for cooking with Pampered Chef products.

4. Are there any special dietary recipes in "I Know I Should Know This but I Don't"?

Yes, "I Know I Should Know This but I Don't" includes a section for special dietary needs, such as gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegetarian options.

5. Can I purchase "I Know I Should Know This but I Don't" from Pampered Chef's website?

Yes, "I Know I Should Know This but I Don't" is available for purchase on Pampered Chef's website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dme.grant
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
3girls
  • Kevin Ranoldo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • esavvymom