• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Order HWC Cups and Squares Without a Website?

In summary, there is a flyer with a picture of the HWC cups from last year on 3/14/07 in the files section. The cups and squares are available for purchase on the website, but not on the outlet. One can order a set of 2 cups or a set of 2 squares, or as many sets as desired. The cups are $24 and the squares are $20. To use the picture in an enewsletter, it needs to be saved as a jpeg or gif file, which can be done by right-clicking and saving the image. If one does not have a PWS, they can partner with another consultant who does or get one themselves.
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
I have been searching all over for a gif of the HWC cups and squares from last year (this year's online only product) that I can put in my email newsletter...does anyone have one? I have the flyer from last year, but I can't pull the picture off. If anyone can do that from a pdf, let me know and I'll email the pdf to you!

TIA

Try this Kate - open the Word document and you can cut and paste the image...from last year's CN...

Attachments

• cups.doc
    1.4 MB · Views: 372
Janet - thanks, but I need it as a jpg or gif because I use constantcontact.com and I need to be able to upload it as a file.

You couldn't right click on the image in the document and save it? Hold on...

Can't edit it cleanly right now...the PC I'm on doesn't have a decent picture editing program...I've have to get on my main PC later.

Janet - thanks so much! I'll check in the morning, so don't rush.

Can't you just pull it up on the website, as if you were going to buy it, and right click on just the picture and copy it?

I haven't tried that yet, but they are not available until next month. I want it to go out in my enewsletter this week.

Ugh, got online this a.m. but didn't get to that yet...let me get a couple things done then I'll run downstairs and try for you...

How much will the cups and squares cost? Are they sold together or separately? Thanks!

You can get a set of 2 cups or a set of 2 squares. Of course, you can get as many of the sets as you want. The squares are $24 and the cups are $20.

Kate - I sent the file to my hubby to edit for me...he's in the Florida Keys right now...it's raining so he should hopefully get it done soon...

Thanks so much!

If I do not have a website, do I order them from the outlet May 1st?

I don't believe they are available on the outlet. I would suggest getting a PWS and offering them to your customers in May!

Kate,

If you are looking for the picture of the cup and square you can go to files and on 3/14/07 there is flyer in word that has the pink cups from last year.
You could just copy it from there.

Mary

Unfortunately I can't copy and paste because I use a web based service and I need to be able to upload the file.

I think I was able to save this as a jpeg.

Attachments

• Cups.jpg
    Cups.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 367
If you don't have a PWS you could order the cups from any of our PWS'. :p

I'm not sure if there will be any way for consultants to order the cups/squares on CC. They have not said anything about that.

Tasha - you rock! I was wondering where you have been!!!

It was Passover. I had thursday where I could do stuff but other than that it is either cooking & cleaning or actaul days when I'm not able to use the computer. Glad I could help.

She beat me...just finally got home and got the file from hubby...

I have another one too Kate if you need a second view or anything...

janetupnorth said:
She beat me...just finally got home and got the file from hubby...

I have another one too Kate if you need a second view or anything...

Your jpeg looks better than mine. LOL. Its great how helpful everyone is here.

Thank you both!!!

Feel free to grab it if you need it Tasha! It is slightly too big to attach but you should be able to copy it or I can always e-mail it to you.

I had no problem downloading it by right clicking and saving. Thanks. :)

tlennhoff said:
I had no problem downloading it by right clicking and saving. Thanks. :)

Awesome - YW - not a problem...

karenschulte said:
If I do not have a website, do I order them from the outlet May 1st?

They are only available as an on-line sale. If you don't have a PWS (and don't want to get one), you may want to partner with another consultant who does have a PWS to place an order through. If you want to offer them to your customers, you probably need to get a website ;)

1. What are Hwc Cups and Squares?

Hwc Cups and Squares are versatile silicone baking cups and squares designed to make cooking and baking easier and more convenient. They can be used for individual portion sizes of both sweet and savory dishes, and are also perfect for portion control and meal prep.

2. Are Hwc Cups and Squares safe to use in the oven?

Yes, Hwc Cups and Squares are made of high-quality silicone that is safe to use in the oven up to 450°F. They are also microwave and freezer safe, making them a versatile kitchen tool.

3. Can I use Hwc Cups and Squares in the dishwasher?

Yes, Hwc Cups and Squares are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend placing them on the top rack of the dishwasher to prevent any potential damage.

4. How many Hwc Cups and Squares come in a set?

Each set of Hwc Cups and Squares includes 12 cups and 12 squares, providing you with a total of 24 pieces. This is perfect for making multiple dishes at once or for meal prepping for the week.

5. Can I use Hwc Cups and Squares to make desserts?

Yes, Hwc Cups and Squares are great for making all kinds of desserts, such as mini cheesecakes, chocolate lava cakes, and fruit tarts. They can also be used for making savory dishes like individual quiches or mini meatloaves.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nickywsn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lisatx04
  • pampered_chef_amber
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies