• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

HWC Cups & Squares: A Consultant's Exciting Journey to Fundraise in May

In summary, Amber is excited to receive her HWC Cups & Squares as a consultant and is planning to use them for a fundraiser in May. She is seeking advice and pointers on how to plan and execute a successful fundraiser and is directed to various resources such as NAFPR, Nonprofit Hub, Charity Navigator, and the HWC website for fundraising ideas. The key advice given is to plan ahead, reach out to potential customers and organizations, and ask for help when needed.
pampered_chef_amber
I received the HWC Cups & Squares today! They are really nice. I've only been a consultant for 5 months and I never made any of my ss months. So
I am very excited about getting these. I'm thinking about having a HWC
Fundraiser in May.I have been reading up on fundraisers and I think I could
pull it off. Is there anyone that could give me any pointers or info. on this subject? I sure would appreciate it.
Thanks
Amber

Amber, congratulations on becoming an HWC consultant! To help you with your fundraising ideas, I recommend checking out the following resources: 1. The National Association of Fundraising Professionals (NAFPR): https://www.nafpnet.org/ 2. The Nonprofit Hub - Fundraising Ideas for Nonprofits: https://nonprofithub.org/fundraising-ideas-for-nonprofits/ 3. Fundraising Tips and Tools from Charity Navigator: https://www.charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=content.view&cpid=1387 4. The HWC website - Fundraising Ideas: https://www.hwc.org/fundraising-ideas These resources will provide you with practical tips and advice for planning and executing a successful fundraiser. Additionally, you may want to consider reaching out to other HWC consultants to ask for their advice and support. Good luck with your fundraiser, and please let us know how it goes!

Hi Amber,Congratulations on receiving the HWC Cups & Squares! It's always exciting to receive recognition for your hard work as a consultant. And it's great that you're already thinking about utilizing them for a fundraiser in May.I've done a few fundraisers in the past and the biggest piece of advice I can give is to plan ahead and be organized. Start by setting a goal for how much money you want to raise and then work backwards to determine how many products you need to sell and how much you need to charge for them.Next, reach out to potential customers and organizations that may be interested in supporting your fundraiser. Social media is a great tool for spreading the word and getting people excited about your cause. You can also reach out to local schools, churches, and community groups to see if they would be interested in partnering with you.Make sure to have all the necessary information and materials ready for your supporters, such as product catalogs, order forms, and payment options. It's also important to have a clear timeline for when orders need to be placed and when products will be delivered.Lastly, don't be afraid to ask for help from your upline, fellow consultants, and even friends and family. Fundraisers can be a lot of work, but with a team effort, they can also be very successful.I hope this helps and good luck with your fundraiser!Best,

1. What is the purpose of "HWC Cups & Squares: A Consultant's Exciting Journey to Fundraise in May"?

The purpose of this event is to help consultants raise funds for their Pampered Chef businesses in the month of May.

2. Who can participate in "HWC Cups & Squares"?

Any Pampered Chef consultant can participate in "HWC Cups & Squares" by hosting a fundraiser in the month of May.

3. How does "HWC Cups & Squares" benefit consultants?

"HWC Cups & Squares" allows consultants to raise funds for their businesses, which can help them reach their sales goals and earn rewards and bonuses from Pampered Chef.

4. What is the process for hosting a "HWC Cups & Squares" fundraiser?

To host a fundraiser, consultants must sign up through the Pampered Chef website and follow the instructions provided. They will receive a fundraising kit with all the necessary materials and information to successfully run their event.

5. Can customers participate in "HWC Cups & Squares" as well?

Yes, customers can participate by attending and purchasing products at the fundraisers hosted by consultants. They can also share the event with their friends and family to help support the consultant's business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cmdtrgd
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ivykeep
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jj16
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies