• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Online Cups and Squares Question

In pink with white dots: simple addition mugs (set of 2) for $20 and squares (set of 2) for $24 (buy one of each, split them into a cup & a square add tea, coffee or hot chocolate and they'll make a fantastic mother's day present this year if you order on May 1st or they'll make a great gift next year). These can only be ordered by going to (/lennhoff), clicking order products, and clicking place an order. Products will be available on the website May 1st to May 31st. Be sure to order early as these are a hot item and you don't
Brandie
I'm wondering if the online cups and squares are going to be an outlet item only or if people will be able to order them for shows? It seems that everything I have read just says "available online only," but it doesn't specify whether they're going to be outlet or regular-line products. Anyone know?

I thought these were just an online only bonus...don't thinkthey are in the outlet, but I could be wrong about that...I know I'm ordering some for myself! They are just too cute!

They are not available for show orders. They are online, individual orders only.

It's not outlet, just exclusively online.

I have a set and I'd love to get another. I actually have them out on display!

The host special for last May was 1 cup and square? Or 2 cups and squares?? I want to offer it the lady that I booked my party from (before I became a consultant) in case she wants to add to hers! (I didn't get them myself..)

jenniferknapp said:
The host special for last May was 1 cup and square? Or 2 cups and squares?? I want to offer it the lady that I booked my party from (before I became a consultant) in case she wants to add to hers! (I didn't get them myself..)
Last year's special was a pair of each (2 cups and 2 squares).

This year, they'll be available as separately, in pairs (2 squares, separate from 2 cups).
Clear as mud? :)

And they actually look stinkin' cute when you mix and match them w/ the new dots cups w/ white plates!:D

chefann said:
Last year's special was a pair of each (2 cups and 2 squares).

This year, they'll be available as separately, in pairs (2 squares, separate from 2 cups).
Clear as mud? :)

Got it!! Thanks:)

I just want a bunch!

I've got 6 nieces, and was planning to order cups for them for Christmas. They're great for cereal/oatmeal/snacks.

Does anyone have a flyer for this? I would love to email it to my address book and hand it out at shows. I just renewed by website for 6 months and need to boost sales for it!

I understand that there will be an e-mail about this that we can send to our customers using Customer Connection from our web assistant area. I think that will be available around April 1st for us to use.

Brandie said:
I'm wondering if the online cups and squares are going to be an outlet item only or if people will be able to order them for shows? It seems that everything I have read just says "available online only," but it doesn't specify whether they're going to be outlet or regular-line products. Anyone know?
Can you clarify what you're talking about with a link? I can't figure out what you're all referring to and the curiosity is almost too much! Thx, Clueless in MD :)

4kids4me said:
Can you clarify what you're talking about with a link? I can't figure out what you're all referring to and the curiosity is almost too much! Thx, Clueless in MD :)

I don't have mine in front of me but you should have received in the mail a few weeks ago an insert about Help Whip Cancer. There is information about this. If you can't find it go to Consultant's Corner and click on the Help Whip Cancer information for a download.

OH, thanks for clarifying!!! :) You're right, those are cute!

Now you're not clueless in Maryland anymore. LOL!

pamperedharriet said:
Now you're not clueless in Maryland anymore. LOL!
Well, that's probably debatable! But I'm not clueless about the HWC cups anymore! LOL!!!

This is the email I'm sending out about the cups/squares:

Pampered Chef is doing a special for individual online orders this May. In pink with white dots: simple addition mugs (set of 2) for $20 and squares (set of 2) for $24 (buy one of each, split them into a cup & a square add tea, coffee or hot chocolate and they'll make a fantastic mother's day present this year if you order on May 1st or they'll make a great gift next year). These can only be ordered by going to (/lennhoff), clicking order products, and clicking place an order. Products will be available on the website May 1st to May 31st. Be sure to order early as these are a hot item and you don't want to miss out on this great product and way to "Help Whip Cancer". Pampered Chef will give $1 for each set purchased towards cancer awareness.

And from an email from HO about upcoming changes:

• Beginning April 2, the color of your Personal Web Site will automatically change to pink to help promote the upcoming Pampered Chef® Help Whip Cancer® campaign. Our spring colors, turquoise and artichoke, will remain an option for you to choose from through your Personal Web Site Assistant > Personalize Your Site.

• In addition to the pink color template, you'll also be able to designate your Fundraiser shows as Help Whip Cancer® Fundraiser Shows. Doing this will give you access to a full set of Work With Your Shows e-mails that are designed and written specifically for the Help Whip Cancer® campaign. To make this designation while you are in your Personal Web Site Assistant and setting up a new Fundraiser Show, you will need to select "Help Whip Cancer®" from the drop down list under 'Design Options'. From that point just continue to follow the normal steps of setting-up a Show.

• To assist you with promoting the Help Whip Cancer® campaign we will be providing you a new suite of ‘Work With Your Shows’ e-mails. This new suite of e-mails will be available for Help Whip Cancer Fundraiser Shows scheduled during the month of May.

And information from the April KCN news (available online if you "cheat", see a thread in the lounge):

• A Help Whip Cancer® Customer Connection e-mail, available
April 30, lets customers know our popular Simple Additions®
Cups and Squares (sold separately in sets of two) are available
exclusively online May 1-31, while supplies last.

• For every set purchased, $1 will be donated to the American
Cancer Society. Send the e-mail to everyone on your contact list —
family, friends, hosts and customers across the country!

• On May 1, a banner that advertises our online only exclusive
Cups and Squares will be made available on Personal Web Site
home pages.

Okay, just so that I have this straight n(bear with me--it's 3:00 a.m., and I have been doing major plumbing and fixture work in my house most of the day)--they're ONLY for individual orders. Right? So if a customer orders them, they have to pay the monster shipping.

One more question--are they available to us at our discount?

They are available to individual online orders only so yes the higher shipping rate.

I am not sure if they are available to us at a discount. As of now I have not seen them available. I've tried to find them as samples, kit enhancement, supplies, and personal order in April and in May. I think the only way for us to buy them will be the same as our customers, as an online individual order.

I'll update you all, I just called and am waiting to be called back about how consultants can order them!

The lady on the phone said that it was an online exclusive only, and that we CAN order it off our own site. Hope this helps!

I know I've read this before, but can host discounts be used for online purchases?

Yes, they can! :D

I don't see the cups and saucers on my website, am I missing something?? I've got a customer that got my May Newsletter today and wants to order them right away!! :)

Mine weren't there earlier, but I just went back on and they are now up! Keep checking...under "Order Products">"Guest Specials"

Got it! thanks!

I'm kind of bummed that you can't order them with a show!!

I think it's kinda of wierd being under the guest special. Oh well!

Ok so I have been searching for them and I can't find them:p I even looked under guest special and advise??

JaimeQ said:
Ok so I have been searching for them and I can't find them:p I even looked under guest special and advise??

Make sure that you go into your site, order products, INDIVIDUAL order, then guest specials and they should show up.

Do we order these in P3 just like an outside order? I can not find them listed in P3 and when I did find the item # on my website..P3 did not recognize it.

No, we cannot order them in P3 or PP - ONLY online.

That's why they're called an "Online Exclusive."

1. Will the online cups and squares be available for purchase at shows or only through the outlet?

The online cups and squares will only be available for purchase through the outlet. They will not be available for purchase at shows or through the regular product line.

2. Can I order the online cups and squares for my shows?

No, the online cups and squares will not be available for ordering for shows. They will only be available for purchase through the outlet.

3. Are the online cups and squares going to be a regular-line product or limited edition?

The online cups and squares will be limited edition and only available for purchase through the outlet. They will not be part of the regular product line.

4. Will the online cups and squares be restocked once they sell out?

We cannot guarantee that the online cups and squares will be restocked once they sell out. They are limited edition and may not be available again once they are sold out.

5. Can I use my consultant discount on the online cups and squares?

Unfortunately, consultant discounts cannot be applied to outlet items, including the online cups and squares. They will be sold at their regular outlet price without any additional discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cmdtrgd
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ivykeep
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • allisonserna