• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Question! Show Needs to Close Tomorrow!!

In summary, the host is ordering a rectangle baker as her free product but did not factor in the 20% discount for the guest special. The guest special items do not have separate numbers for the cranberry and white options. The host needs to figure this out to submit the show by tomorrow. Glazed products are not part of the guest special, only unglazed stoneware. The conversation also mentions a Texas phone number that can be called for assistance. The host initially wanted the cranberry deep covered baker but ended up selecting the unglazed one. She is happy with her host benefits and has rebooked for another show. With a $400 show, she can get two items at 50% off, including the
mrshamel3808
Gold Member
Hey everyone,

I have a host that is ordering the rectangle baker as part of her free product but she didn't factor in the 20% discount for the guest special. The only thing is, the guest special item numbers don't have 2 different numbers to specify whether it's the cranberry or white rectangle baker. Am I missing something? I need to figure this out so I can tell her if she has more FPV to use and find out what she wants with it so I can submit the show by tomorrow.

None of the glazed products are on special for the guests. It's only the unglazed stoneware.It's 4:28 PM in Japan. Feel free to call me if you need me to walk you through this. (469) 844-3333Edited to add: That's a Texas number that rings my computer in Japan. No international fees or anything, it's the same as calling any Texas phone number from California. ;)

yep the glazed one is part of the host special but not the guest special

Ok, thanks! She actually put down the unglazed one and for some reason I was thinking she had said the cranberry one. I think it's cuz she made a big deal at her show about how excited she was to get the cranberry deep covered baker finally, she's been waiting since she booked this show back in July, sadly she only got her show to just over $400 (and that's with me adding other individual orders to boost them) or else she knew she could have gotten it for 60% off. She did really well with outside orders too, just not alot of orders at her show! Oh well! She actually said when I called to let her know what host benefits she earned that she had totally forgotten she got anything, she just hosted the show to have fun! AND she rebooked for November and is making the show her birthday party!! I think I really like this host :) (booked 3 shows from her show including her own AND 4 recruit leads out of about 12 people)

With a $400 show she can get two items at 50% off. She can get the DCB and the Cranberry Rectangle stone at half-price.

What is the deadline for closing the show?

The deadline for closing the show is tomorrow. It is important to act quickly to ensure you don't miss out on any special offers or incentives.

What happens if I don't close the show by tomorrow?

If you do not close the show by tomorrow, you may miss out on any special deals or incentives that are only available for a limited time. It is best to act quickly to take advantage of these opportunities.

How do I close the show by tomorrow?

To close the show by tomorrow, reach out to your customers and remind them of the deadline. Offer any special deals or incentives to encourage them to make a purchase before the show closes.

Can I extend the deadline for the show?

Unfortunately, the deadline for the show cannot be extended. It is important to act quickly to ensure you and your customers do not miss out on any special offers or incentives.

What are some tips for closing a show quickly?

To close a show quickly, reach out to your customers and remind them of the deadline. Offer any special deals or incentives to encourage them to make a purchase before the show closes. You can also use social media or email marketing to reach a larger audience and create a sense of urgency.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pc_jessica
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pc_jessica
  • vgibsonrn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
leftymac
  • topchef.heather