• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Elegant Artichoke Cups or Spinach and Crab Appetizer Squares

In summary, to make Elegant Artichoke Cups, you will need 1 can of artichoke hearts, 1 package of cream cheese, 1 cup of grated Parmesan cheese, 1/2 cup of mayonnaise, 1/2 cup of chopped green onions, and 1 package of phyllo dough cups. You can substitute the spinach with crab meat in the Spinach and Crab Appetizer Squares recipe, using 1/2 cup of chopped cooked crab meat instead of spinach. The Elegant Artichoke Cups should be baked at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 15-20 minutes, or until the cups are golden brown and the filling is hot and bubbly. You can make the Spinach and
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
Elegant Artichoke Cups or Spinach and Crab Appetizer Squares

Anyone ever made these...I'm going to do one of these..but am not sure which way to go...

I did the EAC. They were ok but I have tasted better. They did not taste like they had enogh seasoning to me. I made them at home and my husband thought the same thing.

I have not tried the other.

I'm on the other side of that, I have been doing the artichoke cups for years, They go over really well at parties and I love them! I don't do crab, so I haven't tried the others either

I like both - but for a show, I would do the EAC - just because alot of people don't like/are allergic to shellfish and or fish.

The EAC's are good - and they show a TON of the products that are in your kit! I have also done them where I have added canned chicken or crab. Good either way!

I always get lots of compliments on the EAC. They are a really big hit at my shows.

Best Wishes,
Debbie

Everyone I know loves the EACs. They've even become part of my own personal entertaining repertoire. I will say, though, that I like to brush my wonton wrappers with garlic oil instead of plain oil (haven't tried them with basil oil, though I'm sure that would be delicious too) to "kick up" the flavor. If you feel your filling still lacks flavor, try adding a little salt and fresh ground black pepper (use the PC pepper grinder).

Related to Elegant Artichoke Cups or Spinach and Crab Appetizer Squares

1. What ingredients do I need to make Elegant Artichoke Cups?

To make Elegant Artichoke Cups, you will need 1 can of artichoke hearts, 1 package of cream cheese, 1 cup of grated Parmesan cheese, 1/2 cup of mayonnaise, 1/2 cup of chopped green onions, and 1 package of phyllo dough cups.

2. Can I substitute crab for the spinach in the Spinach and Crab Appetizer Squares?

Yes, you can substitute the spinach with crab meat in the Spinach and Crab Appetizer Squares recipe. Simply use 1/2 cup of chopped cooked crab meat instead of the spinach.

3. How long do I bake the Elegant Artichoke Cups for?

The Elegant Artichoke Cups should be baked at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 15-20 minutes, or until the cups are golden brown and the filling is hot and bubbly.

4. Can I make the Spinach and Crab Appetizer Squares ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the Spinach and Crab Appetizer Squares ahead of time and freeze them before baking. When ready to serve, simply bake them for 25-30 minutes at 375 degrees Fahrenheit.

5. Can I use a different type of cheese in the Spinach and Crab Appetizer Squares?

Yes, you can use a different type of cheese in the Spinach and Crab Appetizer Squares. Some suggested alternatives are feta, Gruyere, or cheddar cheese.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kat212
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
Replies
Views
Dotty
  • linilinda
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies