• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Pink Hwc Cups and Squares: A Guide for Consultants

In summary, "Order Pink Hwc Cups and Squares: A Guide for Consultants" is a guide created to assist Pampered Chef consultants in successfully ordering and distributing limited edition pink Hwc cups and squares, which are used to raise awareness and funds for breast cancer research. The guide is accessible for download on the consultant website and can also be requested in physical form from a team leader or consultant support team. To order the pink Hwc cups and squares, consultants must be active and complete training on promoting and selling the items. The maximum number of cups and squares that can be ordered per consultant is 10, in order to ensure equal participation. These items are strictly for promotional use and cannot be purchased for personal use, with potential consequences for
DMB75
Can consultants still order the pink cups and squares? If so how?

Thanks,
Donna

They were only available to us through June 5.

:( Thanks for letting me know.

I have a set if you really want them. Not sure what the s/h would be though.

Actually It's was for a Host that really wanted a set, but it's the pink bowls with the caddy that she wanted, Not the cups and squares. Sorry for the mistake. Does anyone has a set of the pink bowls with caddy?

That you can still order if you submit a catalog show dated 5/31. Of course, that's $150 in orders that won't count toward June sellathon. :(

Thanks for the info Ann.

Sorry I can't help with a set for you.

1. What is the purpose of "Order Pink Hwc Cups and Squares: A Guide for Consultants"?

The guide is designed to help consultants in the Pampered Chef network successfully order and distribute the limited edition pink Hwc cups and squares, which are used as promotional items to raise awareness and funds for breast cancer research.

2. How can I access the guide?

The guide is available for download on the Pampered Chef consultant website. You can also request a physical copy from your team leader or consultant support team.

3. Are there any special requirements for ordering the pink Hwc cups and squares?

Yes, in order to order the pink Hwc cups and squares, you must be an active Pampered Chef consultant in good standing and have completed the required training on promoting and selling the limited edition items.

4. How many pink Hwc cups and squares can I order?

The maximum number of pink Hwc cups and squares that can be ordered per consultant is 10. This limit ensures that all consultants have an opportunity to participate in the promotion.

5. Can I order the pink Hwc cups and squares for personal use?

No, the pink Hwc cups and squares are strictly for promotional purposes and cannot be purchased for personal use. Any misuse of the limited edition items may result in disciplinary action.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
DeeisPampered
  • cathyskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates